Anyone else doing this legit

RedDevil757

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't use cheats and glitches to earn trophies. Anyone else actually earning their platinum for this?

For anyone doing it legit. The complete a level without getting hit is easy. Either use the arm as a projectile to kill from distance or just run through the level. Both work great.

Does anyone have any tips for the carnival games? I know you only need half but I want to get the sword without cheating.

I also don't get the hate for this game. I'm playing this and the 2019 remake together. Yes the graphics are nice in the remake but there's just something about the psp graphics that suits the style of the game far better. I feel the combat is less cheap in the psp version and the voice acting is more engaging too.

• Like 2

Whenever I want a challenge for a game I use the Retroachievements website to earn achievements for the original version of any remake, remastered or porting. If a game on the PSN has any cheat I tend to use them as  trophies on the PSN are not even a challenge themselves. Go check MediEvil 1 and 2 achievements on that website to see they're even funnier and challenging.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ryuzakix5 said:

Whenever I want a challenge for a game I use the Retroachievements website to earn achievements for the original version of any remake, remastered or porting. If a game on the PSN has any cheat I tend to use them as  trophies on the PSN are not even a challenge themselves. Go check MediEvil 1 and 2 achievements on that website to see they're even funnier and challenging.

I'll check that out thanks

On 8/19/2023 at 1:36 AM, LilIelaps said:

Be aware of a very problematic trophy, namely the one for burning an enemy with flame breath. For some reason, at least on PS4, the flame breath is broken, and rarely ever wants to come out. I managed to get it to work and kill the mummy in Dan's Crypt for the trophy.

You need to make the game as laggy as you can for the dragon amour to work consistently, Dan's Crypt has one of the best spots for it, just make sure you are facing the main hallway when you are in the room where you get the Chalice and kill the mummy

Edited by TheFinalKing1996
spelling

Yeah I am doing it completely legit, really glad that a patch is coming to make the cheats like godmode etc lock out the trophies I don't understand how anyone remotely sees this game as needing to be cheesed or cheated kids completed this game for gods sake back when it came out and it wasn't hard back as a child for that matter either. You aren't alone don't worry there are people out there who do games legit and don't need cheeses to be able to earn trophies or platinums

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...