How Does the Multiplayer Work?

sepheroithisgod

I would not say it’s a good experience if you compare it to the The Dark Pictures set of games. but it is fun if your on a call and like watching movies with your friend. 

If you’re not familiar The Dark Pictures allows you to fully complete all trophies (even requiring one) in coop. In those games you both separately control a character and their actions. Both players influencing the outcome of the story with their own characters and choices. 

In The Quarry your online experience is really more of a “I think you should pick this option” and competing to complete QTE’s. It’s still mostly a single player experience with the second character being more of a narrator and second voice on your journey. I don’t know if it’s possible, but I think it’s possible they can fuck up QTE’s even if you pass making the Plat technically harder. Other than that nothing changes it isn’t faster or slower (unless someone fails a choice). 

As for trophies, only the host get them as they are the main character The host is the only person who can collect collectibles and explore. 

• Like 2