Beware of quitting game while internet connected!

BMJ2K7

If you connected to the internet after the new patch, and even if you game saves, IF YOU HOLD PS BUTTON TO QUIT GAME AND COME BACK IN, YOU LOSE ABILITY TO PLAY ONLINE if you did this enough times! It says when you come back that you quit the game during a online session (which isn't true because does it for solo as well) and says your not allowed to play online anymore. Granted you could use the Bone of Warding to connect with online again, but just seems unnecessary that even in solo that if you don't quit through them menu's it could potentially stop you from playing with other plays, and idk how easy it is to get that item. But I'm also one of the ones affected by the Castle door glitch before this patch so it may vary how often this happens. Just figured I would let you guys know, in case your not exiting the game properly. I can't see why they would add this feature because the last update fixed the exploit of not losing souls with the Ring of Protection on and the ring not breaking either.

• 2 weeks later...