Error Flagged

I been flagged with Earth Defense Force: insect armageddon, but i get legal. What's the problem? i played the game in other ps3 (my cousin) and i was the second player, only que first obtain trophies, but the second no win trophies in the same moment, only be obtain real when put her save in her account and run the game. My fail was waiting too much, i wait until my friend obtain her platinum and i put my save in a usb and go my home, put te save in my ps3 and run the game... when i view this trophies with seconds of diference i think be get troubles with other players... and yes i get a problem now...

Is the same problem in the Fairytales Fights, but in this game I play been player 1.

I am legal, never cheat a game.

Save game hacking, particularly when done badly, is cheating. Based on your timestamps, you blatantly cheated. You're obviously a cheat. You've been flagged as a cheater. End of story.

The only way to remove the black mark against your name is to hide the game on your profile. It'll still show that you've hidden trophies, but you should be allowed back on the Leaderboard.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 1

Whew, I'll say one thing, you and your cousin were cerrrrtainly pwning that game when you got twenty-six trophies in a matter of three minutes on the 29th May 2013!

Okay, even if you put the save file on a USB and played on your cousins console, alebrego already said how it would not work. Not to mention most of the trophies you got on May 29th are all of that ones that required a substantial number of kills to get. Looks like you and your cousin purchased all weapons and armor and beat the game on inferno just that day too? Mannn, you two are really good at this game!

What is your cousins PSN name, so we can see that your cousin got all of those exact trophies that day on the appropriate times... hmm?

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1