General Tips for platinum

I would also like to add that both PS4 and PS5 versions can be glitchy in terms of your character sometimes having the ability not to punch which if this happens you'll have to do the entire level again. Also the controls can be a little janky and isn't very fluid. Also if you get stuck or wedged between items you will have to exit to the hub and do everything all over again.

The nice thing about this game is once you collect something and you die you won't need to recollect it. 

In terms of collectibles keep in mind that the levels that have 1250 coins are levels that require 2 separate visits and if at the end of the first time going through the level you do not have 1000 coins at the end of it that means you missed some coins and same goes for the second visit if you don't have 250 coins. Also keep in mind that even if you collect the missing coins you will need to beat the entire level in order for it to count. Meaning you just cannot quit the level if you get all the coins.

Edited by MAXTHUNDER
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2023 at 10:02 AM, Strombolye said:

The trophy for collecting all the cards is buggy, if it don't pop right away, try doing a level (that worked for me) I've also read that closing the game can work and looking at the cards in the extra section.

I had to close the game and reopen it. They popped as soon as I loaded my 100% save file. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...