Profile search for Arcade Archives games is completely broken

My recently played games while leaving the search field blank looks like this:

spacer.png

My profile if I search for "Arcade" cuts out most of the games I have played, in spite of them containing this word:

spacer.png

And it's not because most games are called ACA NeoGeo in some register either because NeoGeo returns even less:

spacer.png

Same with if I search for "King". There are 5 recent King of Fighters games on my profile but it only shows 1:

spacer.png

This does not happen with "Resident" (Evil) or "Final" (Fantasy). All games are displayed properly.

Edited by iriihutoR84

Yea, this happens.

Search is not really perfect.

It goes crazy with "the" or "of"

Can't figure out how to show every AA game but "king AND of AND the AND fighters" seems to show all specific games

Best bet to see all AA games is

https://psnprofiles.com/series/42-arcade-archives

Edited by WiktorM101
"AND" doesn't help much with showing all arcade archives games

10 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Yea, this happens.

Search is not really perfect.

It goes crazy with "the" or "of"

Seems incredibly inconsistent and have an extremely high error rate with Arcade Archives games in particular. It doesn't cut out "The Last Blade 2" when I search for "Arcade" but it does cut out for example "3 Count Bout", "Power Spikes II", "Splatter House", "Growl" and "World Heroes Perfect". It can't just be that it struggles with titles containing "of" or "the".

1 hour ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Seems incredibly inconsistent and have an extremely high error rate with Arcade Archives games in particular. It doesn't cut out "The Last Blade 2" when I search for "Arcade" but it does cut out for example "3 Count Bout", "Power Spikes II", "Splatter House", "Growl" and "World Heroes Perfect". It can't just be that it struggles with titles containing "of" or "the".

Sure, that's just an example. It's not perfect overall and it certainly freak out with "the" or "of". Below literally anything with "the" and without.spacer.pngspacer.png

Why even Pac-Man? No "the" in there 

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

It only shows 7/16 of my recent AA titles when using AND between. 

You can kind of get a full view of of your Arcade Archive titles by going to the series page and it's not a major problem for me but since this series in particular seems impossible to search for on your profile, I figured I'd at least post to inform about it and maybe something can be done. Normally single word searches do work well from my experience. 

I get that the search isn't flawless but in this case, it's leaving out more than 50% of all results regardless of what I search for. 

I've seen this kind of thing with the "Legend of Heroes: Trails" series. It has a lot of games that all have "Heroes" and "Trails" in their name. But when I search on a profile for "Heroes" I only seem to get a couple of them, while "Trails" gives more results. Maybe the colon is messing with the search, but all of them have the colon and if I add the colon in the search I get 0 results.

With "Heroes AND Trails" I get the same results as just using "Trails". When searching "Trails AND Zero" I only get one game (as expected).