Ps3 Store

batfootballreal

I just recently bought a 10 dollar psn gift card and i dont know what to buy with it. Can someone let me know of some cheap games which include an obtainable platinum? The more games that can be bought with my 10 dollars the better. Also is there any known free things from different regions that are worth noting? Like Hong Kong store has some free things which i have heard about, something of the sort. 

10$ isn’t exactly much. Some of the Sonic games I think are under 10$, that sort of thing. You will most likely find 100%-able / checkmark games in this price range, but few platinums. There are fantastic rarities in the 15-20 price range, so I suggest buy another card. Not sure what you’re into, but go for the stuff you can’t really get on disc, nor on PS4, or the ones that are very expensive otherwise. I got Alice: Madness Returns (the complete edition has the first game too), Syberia 1-2, definitely get Ratchet: Gladiator (Deadlocked), I’m planning to buy Dante’s Inferno and Killer Is Dead on the UK store. I’d buy all the PS3 PSN exclusives, because who knows when it’s going down. Don’t waste your money on stuff you can get on cheap used disc.

• Like 1

Like @fbdbh says, $10 is not much, you'll struggle to find much in the way of platinum games. The only game I know that would fit your current criteria for this thread is Magus (which is very expensive physically and is only $10 digitally), Monster Jam Battlegrounds and Truck Racer. However, I would still recommend adding more credit so you can have more choice of higher quality titles. 

55 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Add another $10, and you shall be able to grab one of the best titles on PS3 store.

Even better, add just $5 instead, wait for a sale and buy the bundle with this and Vanquish for the PS4. The PS3 version has terrible performance.

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 4