How good is it as a coop game ?

JeManquedHygiene

I know I'll dive into Fallout 76 sooner or later since I absolutely love the franchise, but I'd also like to complete the whole game with a friend. I'm just wondering how convenient / practical that would be. I've just read somewhere that progression can't be shared between players, i.e. both players won't get XP for completing a quest together, or killing things. I don't know if that's correct, and this got me a bit worried. Could you share your insights or tips ?

Having played it recently with other people for the first time I can say it's a lot more fun to do than to do it alone. One issue we had was struggling to have the same quests unless I guess starting at the same time. You do get bonus xp that increases over time when being in a party together but some loot is shared and other loot like kill loot everyone gets. There's pros and cons to both solo and co-op play but I'd say whatever you find most fun is what will make this plat easier 

If you’re in a team together then you should each get XP for completing quests. You also get a bonus (more intelligence or charisma etc) for being in a team. It’ll definitely make some events easier and they’re some of the best ways to earn XP.

Edited by Feral