NBA 2K24 - Trophy List?

blackisrealite

Achievements lists have been uploaded online for both Xbox Series and Xbox One (different lists)

Xbox Series S/X: https://www.exophase.com/game/nba-2k24-for-xbox-series-x-s-xbox/achievements/

Xbox One: https://www.exophase.com/game/nba-2k24-for-xbox-one-xbox/achievements/

The old gen version (XB1) has 5 more achievements, similar case to the last few Madden's, where PS5 and PS4 have a few more/less trophies.

On 9/1/2023 at 3:51 PM, blackisrealite said:

let us know what BS we have to accomplish this year

I laughed quite a lot with that comment haha, I agree with you man! 🤣

• Like 4

Yeah it’s pretty much the same as last year but the Mycareer in both versions this year are very cryptic on what you’re supposed to do especially on the PS5/Series X version. Hopefully someone can give some info but the PS4/One Mycareer looks simple enough except for the ones where you need to do certain things like the Virtual Rivals mode. Myteam looks quite easy this year except for the one with 13 holos. That was definitely done on purpose.

Edited by BadCoolRad

14 minutes ago, BadCoolRad said:

Yeah it’s pretty much the same as last year but the Mycareer in both versions this year are very cryptic on what you’re supposed to do especially on the PS5/Series X version. Hopefully someone can give some info but the PS4/One Mycareer looks simple enough except for the ones where you need to do certain things like the 5 fouls. Myteam looks quite easy this year except for the one with 13 holos. That was definitely done on purpose.

13 holo’s will be easy if you are in no rush.  Auction House is flooded with them in time, most of them very cheap players/cards.  

• Like 1

But that’s the irony though. There is no auction house in 2K24 this year so unless 2K makes the player market easy to get holos with the deal of the day and what not it’s probably gonna be tough since holos in previous years are from ripping packs other then auctions. And you have to get 13 of them which I doubt they will be cheap which is why it’s worth 90G/Gold rarity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BadCoolRad said:

But that’s the irony though. There is no auction house in 2K24 this year so unless 2K makes the player market easy to get holos with the deal of the day and what not it’s probably gonna be tough since holos in previous years are from ripping packs other then auctions. And you have to get 13 of them which I doubt they will be cheap which is why it’s worth 90G/Gold rarity.

Omg, no Auction House!?  I had no idea.  I hadn’t been following as I need to skip NBA 2K for a year or two as I am burnt out.  I still need to finish the grind for WNBA, My Career, and Jordan Challenges for 2K23!  😊

I can’t believe there is no Auction House.  That seems like a huge mistake and honestly the game within the game of finding steals, making profits, and completing collections was enjoyable.  I guess I did see where you could target what players you wanted through challenges and such?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

Omg, no Auction House!?  I had no idea.  I hadn’t been following as I need to skip NBA 2K for a year or two as I am burnt out.  I still need to finish the grind for WNBA, My Career, and Jordan Challenges for 2K23!  😊

I can’t believe there is no Auction House.  That seems like a huge mistake and honestly the game within the game of finding steals, making profits, and completing collections was enjoyable.  I guess I did see where you could target what players you wanted through challenges and such?

They said that players will be able to earn XP and players through just playing and doing weekend events like a Double XP weekend in COD. Also the XP is shared between both MyCareer and Myteam cause of the new battle pass they wanted to do. Also, the main reason why they are getting rid of the auction house is to stop all of those MT selling sites from the last few years. So, now playing the mode is just playing to get XP from now on, the challenges in Myteam for XP have been scrapped.

5 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

Achievements lists have been uploaded online for both Xbox Series and Xbox One (different lists)

Xbox Series S/X: https://www.exophase.com/game/nba-2k24-for-xbox-series-x-s-xbox/achievements/

Xbox One: https://www.exophase.com/game/nba-2k24-for-xbox-one-xbox/achievements/

The old gen version (XB1) has 5 more achievements, similar case to the last few Madden's, where PS5 and PS4 have a few more/less trophies.

I laughed quite a lot with that comment haha, I agree with you man! 🤣

It’s all offline mycareer kill me bruhh I already pre ordered😭😭😭

Probably looking at PS4 plat being unobtainable for about a month because of the NBA Today game trophy. Not too sure what shattered prize is, maybe the thing where you break open the prize basketballs after a couple games with them?

7 MVPs and Championships sounds awful for PS5 but I think it will not be that bad with the new key games feature. None of career should be particularly hard as long as you can play on rookie again.

Holos could definitely be the worst part, luckily it should be basically an autopop from PS4 -> Ps5. Even if you have to play another game to get it to pop, you'll still have your holo cards from one gen to the other. Really just depends on what they do with holo drop rates and if they will be available directly from player market or if you will need to open random packs to have any shot.

11 minutes ago, VersusCA said:

Probably looking at PS4 plat being unobtainable for about a month because of the NBA Today game trophy. Not too sure what shattered prize is, maybe the thing where you break open the prize basketballs after a couple games with them?

7 MVPs and Championships sounds awful for PS5 but I think it will not be that bad with the new key games feature. None of career should be particularly hard as long as you can play on rookie again.

Holos could definitely be the worst part, luckily it should be basically an autopop from PS4 -> Ps5. Even if you have to play another game to get it to pop, you'll still have your holo cards from one gen to the other. Really just depends on what they do with holo drop rates and if they will be available directly from player market or if you will need to open random packs to have any shot.

How difficult are those offline mycareer trophies going to be? The 7 championships, etc… I’m honestly not at all worried about the myteam ones. Looks easy enough, Holo may be a grind but without the suction house, get ready for RNG. Shattered is basically pieces of a card that you collect and then create a card out of when all pieces are collected. It’s a normal feature that you will likely complete multiple times during your playthrough. 

11 minutes ago, blackisrealite said:

How difficult are those offline mycareer trophies going to be? The 7 championships, etc… I’m honestly not at all worried about the myteam ones. Looks easy enough, Holo may be a grind but without the suction house, get ready for RNG. Shattered is basically pieces of a card that you collect and then create a card out of when all pieces are collected. It’s a normal feature that you will likely complete multiple times during your playthrough. 

My semi-educated guess is not very, even if you don't pay to upgrade your character. Last year I didn't pay to upgrade my character and just played on rookie and was able to easily do everything. I generally play with a defensive SF as you can get all the misc trophies pretty easily with that build. The virtual rivals (PS4) and bosses (PS5) might be a little different - there wasn't anything like that in the list last year. However just the fact that it is vs. AI tells me it can't be that hard - AI in 2k is always fairly simple to exploit, it would be much different if you actually had to play park or something like that.

On 9/6/2023 at 11:52 PM, NeedleMover said:

The MyTeam ones are easy this year which is good but MyCareer seems like a huge grind, also the WNBA will be too

those have been way too grindy of late as you can’t cheese WNBA any more.  I prefer multiplayer trophies, more fun to play normally against real players.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 7:00 PM, djb5f said:

those have been way too grindy of late as you can’t cheese WNBA any more.  I prefer multiplayer trophies, more fun to play normally against real players.

yes the WNBA were easy as hell when they first started and now they made it grindy, I guess they want people to put in more hours as I dont see many really playing that mode