I cannot see my rank, how do know which rank am I?

So the reason you can't see your rank is because of a Ubisoft decision, it's temporary but if you don't want to wait you can always use this website (this is the Europe and Uk tracker, do you need a different one?) to check your statistic. You are earning ranks in-game, you just aren't seeing them.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ITALUKE said:

So the reason you can't see your rank is because of a Ubisoft decision, it's temporary but if you don't want to wait you can always use this website (this is the Europe and Uk tracker, do you need a different one?) to check your statistic. You are earning ranks in-game, you just aren't seeing them.

That website doesn’t seem to have the stats currently either for this season, but I recommend using R6tracker instead of that website since ubisoft sucks and it’s a lot easier to use. Probably shouldn’t be too long until they re-enable it but who knows.

Edited by lie

8 hours ago, lie said:

That website doesn’t seem to have the stats currently either for this season, but I recommend using R6tracker instead of that website since ubisoft sucks and it’s a lot easier to use. Probably shouldn’t be too long until they re-enable it but who knows.

Yeah, no stats for me. Frustrating that there's no way I can check stats - such a fundamental thing that should be IN the game. Also, the R6 tracker is also down because the Ubisoft Rainbow 6 API is down as well, so they can't pull any data. Grrrr.

5 hours ago, ElektrickRage said:

I wouldn't play this game though as it is filled with cheaters plain and simple.

I disagree, while there’s still some cheaters it’s so much better than it used to be. And if you really think it’s that much of a problem you could just turn off crossplay since the majority of xims are on xbox.