Team Sonic achievement

18 minutes ago, Starlighthed211 said:

Why? On launch this can very well be possible.

But considering this game is over 10 years old, I agree - I'll be surprised if anyone gets this trophy now without boosting.

Even at launch, scraping together 9 friends (3 irl and 6 online) to happen upon this trophy during casual play seems fanciful at best.

52 minutes ago, PilloTheStar said:

Even at launch, scraping together 9 friends (3 irl and 6 online) to happen upon this trophy during casual play seems fanciful at best.

Are you talking about the PS3 version or the Vita one?

I can't remember what are the requirements off the top of my head, but I do know Team Sonic is different between the versions. 

8 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Vita. I didnt know ps3 version was different.

vita it requires to win a match with Sony, Shadow, Tail, Amy and Knuckles present in the game

on ps3 its to arrive 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in local in a 10 players race

surely need boosting in the 2 version 

Edited by bunshing

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 11:26 PM, PilloTheStar said:

Ps3. Apparently vita version is slightly easier.

Well, all you need is 4 local players and all of your friends (+you if you're playing) must finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in a race, online or offline.

It's possible, if your friends are decent in kart racing games. You don't need 6 other players to be your friends - easy level bot AI can be used.

I'll say VITA version is a lot harder, good luck finding 4 other Vita players online (or you have 4 Vita friends with the game) that are willing to play Sonic, Tails, Amy, Shadow and Knuckles in a race, AND you have to win that race to achieve the trophy.

Edited by Starlighthed211

• 1 month later...

I've done it with only one friend, on offline and easy modes. He was very bad so he was controlling just one character and I the other three. Yeah, it sounds crazy but is totally viable. My major concern was if he could make top 4. So with the help of someone more skilled it's easy, just a bit tricky.