Upcoming Patch

28 minutes ago, Hako300922 said:

The New Update is horrible. It was not able to Walk trough These small ways between a Wall to escape from the Family. And im not the only one.

Damn, really? I have’t had time to play much since I updated. 

Edited by AnthonyAmato

9 hours ago, Hako300922 said:

The New Update is horrible. It was not able to Walk trough These small ways between a Wall to escape from the Family. And im not the only one.

It works fine for me.

The only big change I noticed.... now the public match can be started with 6 gamers not 7.

So it can be 2 vs 4, 3 vs 3.

Edited by zulqarmessi

• 2 weeks later...

Theres another new patch today! (19th september) anyone seen it!

...Sissy slashes will no longer deal poison hits! Omg Sissy mains will be livid hahaa, fair though if she got you you were pretty much toast. Few other bits n bobs of interesting things too, like moving fuse/valve handle locations to more high traffic areas, fair play really, make the victims work for slaughterhouse valve or fuse exits more now 👍 

I like playing as killer or victim so no bias, I'm happy with all these changes 👍

Edit: from playing I've seen theyve moved a bunch of the fixed basement toolbox locations around too! Fun hunting around feels like a whole new game or map lol 

Edited by esstee11

It's unfortunate the Hitchhiker trap issue is still a thing. Imo this is the kind of thing that needs a hot fix to disable it. If you step on any of his traps, you can't enter crawl spaces or the well and you get glitched in most cases. My character was stretching all over the place, I could barely see anything and then when I attempted to jump into the well, I got stuck in a barrel. This has been an interest since day one, I believe the previous patch was supposed to address it but it's still persistent. 

3 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

It's unfortunate the Hitchhiker trap issue is still a thing. Imo this is the kind of thing that needs a hot fix to disable it. If you step on any of his traps, you can't enter crawl spaces or the well and you get glitched in most cases. My character was stretching all over the place, I could barely see anything and then when I attempted to jump into the well, I got stuck in a barrel. This has been an interest since day one, I believe the previous patch was supposed to address it but it's still persistent. 

Yea, and I must say in my first 4 matches after new patch, 2 of those.. i had to DC because of gap glitches.. got stuck in the wall. So dunno if that's got worse or if I just had an unlucky start. I can pinpoint exactly how it happened though:

1 I had just squoze through a gap then just saw a killer walk past right next to me, did the oh shit panic n before was fully through the gap tried to immediately turn around and button mashed to go back through to get away, ehich seemed to overwhelm poor Julie and she glitched out.

The other time Ana bleed out and hit the deck exact same time as she was going through a gap, which made her stuck on the floor.. but wouldnt die.. which did make me laugh but there you go a glitch can be funny sometimes. So maybe just unlucky timing, tbh I've had no gap glitches yet today, no problems if just going through them normally, if that helps the devs. But yea the victim trap gap glitch and other gap glitches I think should be top of the list of priority to fix next 👍