Raven Strike Glitch

I'm facing this glitch with the DLC where I only get the last mission, Argent Thunder. When I start a new dlc campaign it skips right to the third mission and then when the mission is done it ends.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I've been told I can delete all the game data including saves and try to download again and that I might have to do it multiple times. Is that the only way? I'm already on my 4th try

• Like 3

The most consistent solution I found is to delete all your saves aswell as delete and reinstall the game + Raven strike DLC > install the patch update but once installed sign off from PSN and do the main story again on recruit solo at least to the point of unlocking armor rounds magazine via doing all tactical challenges on the 8th mission and work on completing at least the first 2 DLC missions on Elite solo while completing their tactical challenges. This process I recommend doing in one sitting just to be safe

The deletion and reinstallation of above mentioned content doesn't need to be done in one sitting but the mission progression etc I recommend doing so

Edited by nojokaboom
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, nojokaboom said:

The most consistent solution I found is to delete all your saves aswell as delete and reinstall the game + Raven strike DLC > install the patch update but once installed sign off from PSN and do the main story again on recruit solo at least to the point of unlocking armor rounds magazine via doing all tactical challenges on the 8th mission and work on completing at least the first 2 DLC missions on Elite solo while completing their tactical challenges. This process I recommend doing in one sitting just to be safe

The deletion and reinstallation of above mentioned content doesn't need to be done in one sitting but the mission progression etc I recommend doing so

Just signing out of PSN once the patch installed did it for me. Then I played all the DLC in a go. Got the 100% now.

Edited by jvaferreira
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 5:18 AM, Ozora said:

This happened to me as well. 

What I did was:

- Delete the game files and dlc.

- Reinstall the game and update.

- Download dlc

And it worked.

I did this about 4 times. What fixed it in the end for me was disconnecting from PSN as soon as the update finished installing.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2023 at 4:18 PM, jvaferreira said:

Just signing out of PSN once the patch installed did it for me. Then I played all the DLC in a go. Got the 100% now.

So... Just playing offline will do the deal, or do I have to delete the game files (application AND saved data), then reinstall it with the DLC and play offline? OR can I just try it playing it offline without deleting anything? This is confusing to me, being honest.

I'm close to the plat, but I usually finish the DLCs first and then go for the Plat to match it with full completion. I'm worried that deleting anything can screw it (while I can store it on a USB drive and PS+ of course, but gives me doubts).

On 2/1/2024 at 1:55 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

So... Just playing offline will do the deal, or do I have to delete the game files (application AND saved data), then reinstall it with the DLC and play offline? OR can I just try it playing it offline without deleting anything? This is confusing to me, being honest.

I'm close to the plat, but I usually finish the DLCs first and then go for the Plat to match it with full completion. I'm worried that deleting anything can screw it (while I can store it on a USB drive and PS+ of course, but gives me doubts).

I don't know. I deleted EVERYTHING and reinstalled multiple times and I only managed to fix it after canceling the update.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:35 PM, jvaferreira said:

I don't know. I deleted EVERYTHING and reinstalled multiple times and I only managed to fix it after canceling the update.

On 10/3/2023 at 2:18 AM, Ozora said:

This happened to me as well. 

What I did was:

- Delete the game files and dlc.

- Reinstall the game and update.

- Download dlc

And it worked.

The thing is that I've read people claiming to have to delete the game saved data, and other that wasn't really needed. So just wondering again if just having a back up can save me time once I'm done with the DLC. Thanks.