Can you do Errand Boy trophy after Epilogue and missions are complete

JHDARKKNIGHT

• 2 weeks later...

I did have Uncle make a request at Beecher's Hope, he asked to pick up 5 things (can't remember them all, but it included milkweed and a skunk). No idea if it counts towards the Errand Boy trophy though as I'd already completed it. I don't go back to Beecher's Hope as often as I did the camps in the main story, so not sure if Abigail or Jack will make any requests but might be worth checking before diving back into a new game 

I definitely got an Uncle request in the Epilogue, but I'm not sure if it was before or after finishing the story missions.

But as far as I know the requests doesn't repeat, meaning that unless you had 4 finished from before when playing as Arthur and only need one more you're probably out of luck anyways.

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2023 at 6:49 PM, JHDARKKNIGHT said:

Trying to platinum this masterpiece and I really don't want to play half the game all over again for one trophy. I have done all the missions and am working on 100%. Does anyone know if it can be done at this stage? i.e. does Uncle ever make requests? 

Thanks 

it is a missable trophy so you have to replay it up until chapter 2. you get the most requests there.