Special Event or Was I Hacked?

A few months back, I had purchased the Silent Hill Chapter (not the full bundle), but never actually started the game. I’d basically just checked out the menus, equipped Heather with her Charm, and invested the Bloodpoints I had, which raised her to Level 4.

For whatever reason, I got sidetracked with another game and ended up uninstalling DBD, intending on coming back to it at a later time.

After asking a question regarding trophies in the PS5 version’s message boards earlier tonight, I decided to pick it up again and reinstalled it a few minutes ago.

Upon booting up, I notice for some reason I had 100,000 Bloodpoints ready, without even having played a single match before, to my recollection.

I did manage to find this Reddit below, so can anyone confirm if this did in fact occur on the PS4/PS5?

I didn’t want to go ahead if this was some sort of hack? The Reddit mentions it happened on all platforms, so I wanted to double check. I might be a little paranoid with online lobbies, but I don’t want all my hard work to go to waste.

Please & thanks!

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

33 minutes ago, SmileSlice said:

A few months back, I had purchased the Silent Hill Chapter (not the full bundle), but never actually started the game. I’d basically just checked out the menus, equipped Heather with her Charm, and invested the Bloodpoints I had, which raised her to Level 4.

For whatever reason, I got sidetracked with another game and ended up uninstalling DBD, intending on coming back to it at a later time.

After asking a question regarding trophies in the PS5 version’s message boards earlier tonight, I decided to pick it up again and reinstalled it a few minutes ago.

Upon booting up, I notice for some reason I had 100,000 Bloodpoints ready, without even having played a single match before, to my recollection.

I did manage to find this Reddit below, so can anyone confirm if this did in fact occur on the PS4/PS5?

I didn’t want to go ahead if this was some sort of hack? The Reddit mentions it happened on all platforms, so I wanted to double check. I might be a little paranoid with online lobbies, but I don’t want all my hard work to go to waste.

Please & thanks!

It happens pretty frequently I'm honestly surprised you don't have a few million by now

• Like 3