Anima: Song From The Abyss

ASMODAIOS344

Anima: Song From The Abyss is a Action Hack-Slash game with RPG elements and the fourth adaption of the tabletop game Anima: Beyond Fantasy and a indirect sequel of Anima: Gate of Memories and The Nameless Chronicles set roughly one year after. The game is in development by Anima Project a three members teams composed by Carlos B. Garcia ( the creator of the series ), Sergio Almagro and Miguel Hernandez. The developers run a Kickstarter campaign to help raise funds for the game as they have done previously for the other entries of the series.

Platforms: PS4/PS5( Physical & Digital ), PC ( Digital & Physical!!... yep you read it ), Switch ( Digital only for now )

Estimate Release Date: November 2024             

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/animaproject/anima-song-from-the-abyss

Edited by ASMODAIOS344
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I always see games from Anima on sale, and know absolutely nothing about them. What is the genre?

Action Hack-Slash games with RPG elements very similar to Nier: Automata and Darksiders add to that a skill tree( one for each character) with active and passive skills along with link points.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:05 PM, CowMoyoo said:

Platinumed Anima: Gate of Memories, I had fun with it and I'm very excited for this one, combat seems much more interesting

Maybe it's time for Nameless Chronicles

Do it!! The Nameless is a fantastic character and the game explain many things from Gates of Memories and imply even more cough* secret ending cough*

Edited by ASMODAIOS344
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Today  was the last day of the campaign and in the next days the developers will make a pledge manager for those that missed the campaign along with a Discord server. Perhaps i find a reason to create a Discord account.😀

Edited by ASMODAIOS344

• 3 weeks later...