Mortal Kombat 1 Day One Update Patch Notes

unsalsrtprk

NetherRealm Studios has released a day-one update for Mortal Kombat 1

The update makes some improvements to Invasions, story, and online modes.

General

• General bug fixes
  • Added and fleshed out accessibility options
  • Character polish and tuning pass
  • Added numerous additional finishing moves
  • Improved and refined UI to include additional new options

Invasions

• Substantial revisions and polish on various encounters
  • General UI Improvements
  • General bug fixes
  • Rebalanced boss fights
  • Adjusted mesa progression
  • Added Season 1 content
  • Added challenge towers in the gateway mesa

Story

• Improvements to the movie player
  • Visual polish to numerous scenes
  • Tuning of the story finale and final boss
  • 4K resolution movies added

• Improvements to matchmaking
  • Bug fixes to online modes

Mortal Kombat 1 is currently in early access for those who bought its special editions. NetherRealm has said that cross-play will be added in a future update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

but no Titan stuff.

4 hours ago, unsalsrtprk said:

NetherRealm Studios has released a day-one update for Mortal Kombat 1

The update makes some improvements to Invasions, story, and online modes.

General

• General bug fixes
  • Added and fleshed out accessibility options
  • Character polish and tuning pass
  • Added numerous additional finishing moves
  • Improved and refined UI to include additional new options

Invasions

• Substantial revisions and polish on various encounters
  • General UI Improvements
  • General bug fixes
  • Rebalanced boss fights
  • Adjusted mesa progression
  • Added Season 1 content
  • Added challenge towers in the gateway mesa

Story

• Improvements to the movie player
  • Visual polish to numerous scenes
  • Tuning of the story finale and final boss
  • 4K resolution movies added

• Improvements to matchmaking
  • Bug fixes to online modes

Mortal Kombat 1 is currently in early access for those who bought its special editions. NetherRealm has said that cross-play will be added in a future update.

These notes are from the patch that came out when the premium edition launched on the 14th.  The patch from earlier today wasn't this substantial and was just bug fixes.  So if the Titan fights are to be added before the full launch they probably will be added via hotfix or server side.  We may still see them Tuesday when the full release happens.

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

These notes are from the patch that came out when the premium edition launched on the 14th.  The patch from earlier today wasn't this substantial and was just bug fixes.  So if the Titan fights are to be added before the full launch they probably will be added via hotfix or server side.  We may still see them Tuesday when the full release happens.

hopefully it isn't difficult or time sensitive. considering that it is a bronze trophy.

i have 3 mastered Kameo so. Titan is the only thing we know nothing about 

7 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

hopefully it isn't difficult or time sensitive. considering that it is a bronze trophy.

i have 3 mastered Kameo so. Titan is the only thing we know nothing about 

Yeah I hope so too, after the 5 mil trophy, I don't think I need anything more difficult lol.  Wish the glitch had been discovered before I'd done it because that BS mightve taken some time off my life lol.  Not really, but they really fucked up in this one when it comes to modifiers.  

I have one mastered, and another to level 10 but I took a break from grinding to finish all the story trophies.  Then I just have to do one hour in practice, 5 classic towers, and 10 character endings.  Besides the Titan battle anyways. 

After I finish the rest I wasn't going to bother going for the 5 kameos trophy until closer to the end of the season, but I probably will try to grind out as many as I can before I get bored and go back to RDR2 to try and finish more that.

32 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Yeah I hope so too, after the 5 mil trophy, I don't think I need anything more difficult lol.  Wish the glitch had been discovered before I'd done it because that BS mightve taken some time off my life lol.  Not really, but they really fucked up in this one when it comes to modifiers.  

I have one mastered, and another to level 10 but I took a break from grinding to finish all the story trophies.  Then I just have to do one hour in practice, 5 classic towers, and 10 character endings.  Besides the Titan battle anyways. 

After I finish the rest I wasn't going to bother going for the 5 kameos trophy until closer to the end of the season, but I probably will try to grind out as many as I can before I get bored and go back to RDR2 to try and finish more that.

i have 2 kameo left. gonna do one more or both tonight. hopefully titans is soon.

18 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i have 2 kameo left. gonna do one more or both tonight. hopefully titans is soon.

If we don't see titans on or within a few days after the full launch then I have a feeling they are saving them for either half way through or towards the end of this invasions as a final challenge to the season 1 content.

1 hour ago, Startyde said:

May I ask what glitch?

1 hour ago, Kimura Takahashi said:

You can make the Gateway tower of your choice drop to a super low level via a fast travel glitch.

In case you would rather not watch the video, go to the gateway tower you want to drop the level of and fast travel to the first Mesa.  Then move to a spot where the fight is a level 1 or 2.  Finally fast travel back to the Gateway Mesa and you'll be placed right in front of the tower you were previously at, but the level of it should be a level 1 or 2.  The Weekly towers don't go below a level 7 though.  At least every one I tries it on didn't drop below lvl 7.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

You can make the Gateway tower of your choice drop to a super low level via a fast travel glitch.

In case you would rather not watch the video, go to the gateway tower you want to drop the level of and fast travel to the first Mesa.  Then move to a spot where the fight is a level 1 or 2.  Finally fast travel back to the Gateway Mesa and you'll be placed right in front of the tower you were previously at, but the level of it should be a level 1 or 2.  The Weekly towers don't go below a level 7 though.  At least every one I tries it on didn't drop below lvl 7.

You're all amazing, thank you very very much!