Just caught someone redhanded changing Timestamps of dead server Vita games. How do I report him if I don't have that specific game?

nyaamero001
Go to solution Solved by JCP3953,

So I suspect this guy and checked if he have a record in wayback machine. And alas, his recent Vita games having all Online trophies of a dead servers (timestamp 2014) weren't there in his WBM record last month!

Do you think there's a legitimate explanation of this? Or is he, as I suspect, a Vita trophy hacker? If so, how can I report him if I don't have the games he cheated on?

• Solution
1 hour ago, nyaamero001 said:

So I suspect this guy and checked if he have a record in wayback machine. And alas, his recent Vita games having all Online trophies of a dead servers (timestamp 2014) weren't there in his WBM record last month!

Do you think there's a legitimate explanation of this? Or is he, as I suspect, a Vita trophy hacker? If so, how can I report him if I don't have the games he cheated on?

Send the crt a message with the info you have

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

I believe PS4 was updated at one point to automatically sync, initially it was manual only. But maybe I’m misremembering 

There is auto-sync on the PS4 but it's not instant, which gives you a few seconds to kill your connection and stop any hacked trophies from syncing before you can nuke your profile.