Warning! It's impossible to unlock "Devoted Protector" on both PS4 and PS5

annabellaburns

I got the PS5 Diablo 4 platinum about 100 hours ago. One of the trophies that didn't autopop when I opened the PS4 version was the Devoted Protector trophy (Reach level 100 with any character). I wasn't aware it's impossible to unlock that trophy after you've achieved it on the in-game servers since every other trophy that didn't autopop, I was able to unlock after meeting the requirements again. Please, spread this information! Don't let other trophy hunters waste their time. If anyone has a fix for this issue, please share it! I also complained on the Battle net forums and I urge others to do the same.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, annabellaburns said:

I got the PS5 Diablo 4 platinum about 100 hours ago. One of the trophies that didn't autopop when I opened the PS4 version was the Devoted Protector trophy (Reach level 100 with any character). I wasn't aware it's impossible to unlock that trophy after you've achieved it on the in-game servers since every other trophy that didn't autopop, I was able to unlock after meeting the requirements again. Please, spread this information! Don't let other trophy hunters waste their time. If anyone has a fix for this issue, please share it! I also complained on the Battle net forums and I urge others to do the same.

I can't even imagine going for the platinum again only to get blocked by this trophy. 💀

5 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

I can't even imagine going for the platinum again only to get blocked by this trophy. 💀

Yeah, literally wasted 100 hours hahaha but at least I tried out Necro. Since I got Devoted Protector as a Barbarian and my Hardcore trophy as a Sorc I decided to try the Necro hype. At least it was fun and easy af. I literally one shot Tier 60 enemies lol. But yeah I don't recommend trying to plat this again until they fix this bug...

2 hours ago, annabellaburns said:

Yeah, literally wasted 100 hours hahaha but at least I tried out Necro. Since I got Devoted Protector as a Barbarian and my Hardcore trophy as a Sorc I decided to try the Necro hype. At least it was fun and easy af. I literally one shot Tier 60 enemies lol. But yeah I don't recommend trying to plat this again until they fix this bug...

I haven't even gotten one character to level 100 yet man I'd be so pissed