Separate ways chapter 3 tip (needs more verification and minor spoilers)

wackt1

I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm currently playing the PS4 version, and I'm not sure if what happened to me is just an occurence on my end or if it'll be patched in the future. Either way it is a minor thing that happened to me. 

So in chapter 3, you are tasked with finding Luis in the ruined factory, he's not there and now you have to escape and there is a bunch of Ganados flooding into the building along with a Dr. Salvador and a chainsaw sister. Normally one would fight through the crowd, however, if you bum rush to the ruptured steam tank through the set of doors where Leon picks up his gear after being captured and start turning the wheel. The Salvador will not get you and more importantly, the sister that spawns at the door to your left will try to hit you and miss. Now I've tested this like 5 times and she either comepltly missed me or overcharged my position. 

TLDR: On professional mode, bum rush to ruptured steam valve wheel through shortcut to save time and avoid the chainsaw people, but I need more verification from other people.

Edited by wackt1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, JimKillington said:

I tried the "just run" tactic and it didn't work out for me, but I did find that the chainsaw peeps sometimes missed shots on me while turning it in other attempts, so it might be RNG (or you might have had a different line to me that set it up).

22 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I tried this for my Pro S+ run but couldn’t get it to work. What did work every time though was cranking it a little bit, and then flash banging the chainsaw sister and then cranking the valve.

thats interesting