Through Fire And Flames Bugged?

From what I've read only the initial 13 story maps count towards this, but even after doing them and 5/6 of the bonus maps (the Armory isn't possible solo) the trophy still hasn't popped, I've noticed no one has earned it since July 2023 and there has been 2 game updates past that date. 

So to anyone that has earned it, was it just the initial 13 maps you needed to do or did you need all 6 bonus maps too?

• 2 weeks later...

I did the first 13 and the trophy didn't pop, so I started going through each mission again and the trophy popped at the end of the 1st mission.

It's supposed to pop after 12 maps, but sometimes doing the 13th will cause it to unlock.

12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I did the first 13 and the trophy didn't pop, so I started going through each mission again and the trophy popped at the end of the 1st mission.

It's supposed to pop after 12 maps, but sometimes doing the 13th will cause it to unlock.

After 7 full playthroughs of each map I'm gonna say mines bugged 😕  I even did 5/6 bonus maps each time and it still won't pop.

After I've done everything else I'm going to have to backup and delete my saves then do a fresh playthrough 😕

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2023 at 1:57 PM, ArkonRhys said:

DO - Did a fresh playthrough work for the bugged trophy? 

Hell no XD  I think I tried 8 times.  Guess I'm going to have to play the Armory.  I can almost solo wave 1, I just get a bit overwhelmed when the 3 boss type enemies appear near the end of it.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

Did anyone find a way to unlock it? Playing it right now, didn't unlock to me either, I did every single map twice and every bonus scenario twice besides Armory, cant pass the first wave. I should have looked for bugged trophies before start this game, damn. 

On 11/30/2023 at 9:37 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

Hell no XD  I think I tried 8 times.  Guess I'm going to have to play the Armory.  I can almost solo wave 1, I just get a bit overwhelmed when the 3 boss type enemies appear near the end of it.

Did you tried it on version 1.00? It's the only thing that comes to mind right now, since doing Armory looks impossible.

Edited by Stevieboy

On 11/30/2023 at 1:57 PM, ArkonRhys said:

DO - Did a fresh playthrough work for the bugged trophy? 

Myself and @Feyitan got it to pop, we did the 1 Scenario in co-op and it popped :)

I'm guessing it counts SP and Co-op seperately, so in theory any combination of 19 scenario wins should pop the trophy :)

Edited by Dark_Overlord
  • Like 3