Private servers

dcooper97

I believe that there are private servers up and running for this game, I managed to find a discord but didn't see any channels for GH5 for PS3. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please? I would very much like to play online and also to get some of the online trophies and the easier to obtain online trophies, so if anyone wants to do the same let me know and we can organise a time to get some of the trophies or just to jam out in general.

Side question (if anyone knows) Are private servers in the works for any of the other GH titles? or know of any that maybe already exist? Thank you

They aren't approved by the CRT so will get you flagged for cheating and told by them to hide the list. See here for the full list of CRT Approved servers:

If you don't care about being on the leaderboards, then go ahead and damn the consequences but if you do care about being on them, either avoid these unofficial custom servers like the plague or only play this game on an alt account instead of your main one. If the servers are Open Source and CFW free, you can petition the CRT to get them added to the approved servers list by following the instructions in the linked thread.

PS: Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just relaying what has already been laid out in the site rules.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

17 minutes ago, dcooper97 said:

I believe that there are private servers up and running for this game, I managed to find a discord but didn't see any channels for GH5 for PS3. I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please? I would very much like to play online and also to get some of the online trophies and the easier to obtain online trophies, so if anyone wants to do the same let me know and we can organise a time to get some of the trophies or just to jam out in general.

Side question (if anyone knows) Are private servers in the works for any of the other GH titles? or know of any that maybe already exist? Thank you

Are the private servers open-source, or completely closed-off? That would be what ultimately goes against it being allowed or not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...