Tips to get the Platinum?

The truth is that I am amazed by all that entails berserk and for a year wanted to buy this game, with the offer that has take advantage, but being honest it looks super mediocre the game. If anyone has any advice on how to get the platinum out as quickly as possible, I'd really appreciate it.

spacer.png

I am playing it currently, sadly there is no quick way to do it. Maybe finish the story collecting all the Behelits you possibly can in the first playthrough to avoid repeating chapters (even though I think you must replay some of them). And then...comes the Endless Eclipse, where you will spend most of your time, and not a easy task since you must play with terrible characters like Casca.

The best thing to do is finish this game, play a bit of endless eclipse and drop it. The game is very basic, not even a good Musou one, doing the platinum would require a lot of patience like any Musou, a bit extra for this game since its a weak game.

• Like 1

Finish the game and collect all of the Beherits as you progress. Finish Endless Eclipse as Guts first.

When you start focusing on other characters, start looking into buffing your accessories, and make sure that they're agnostic so that any character can use them. Really, it's more about the accessories you equip than the level of the character.

As much as I love Berserk, this game follows the tradition of being a mediocre adaptation.

• Like 3

This game plat is very easy and straight forward but can take quite some time because there's a lot of grinding involve in this game, since you'll have to complete a survival mode (Endless Eclipse mode) that consists of 100 layers with all characters, this is the only "hard" part of this plat (I only died once in this game and it was on layer 104 against Berserker which is pretty much the hardest enemy in the game, this happened with Zodd my second to last character, and I was just playing for money, so it's a pretty easy plat in the regard), the game gets easier the more you play, is more of being annoying when killing some bosses with some characters but not difficult, with good items and level 99 characters is pretty much a breeze but take time.

My order from easiest to hardest character to complete Endless Eclipse mode is as follows: Zodd, Schierke (easiest Femto kill), Serpico, Wyald, Judeau, Casca, Guts, Griffith.

The easiest and quickest way is this: You really want to get done the story mode with all behelits before doing endless eclipse mode, and as soon as you start EE you must focus on getting good accessories, that's why it starts hard and gets easier the more you play. Before starting EE you have 2 choices either level you character's or not, my tip is to level them, it makes EE even easier

Guys this is of big help: You can heal infinitely on EE, all you have to do is heal and save and quit, simple enough. THIS CAN BE DONE IN ANY LAYER, (IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY) 

These are the accessories and abilities I recommend for EE and to level your characters. So try to get some of this

Good luck guys, hope you get the plat.

EDIT: The True Liberator trophy might not pop after you get 100%, for me it didn't pop, getting the gallery completed 100% is basically getting this game completed to 100%, thankfully I found a comment on yt explaining how to make it pop and I was so relieved, so in case it doesn't pop play any mode like 1 layer on EE then save and quit and it will pop.

Spoiler

yodWaEt.jpg

8AOffC3.jpg

CoWpaVa.jpg

Vcy5IQU.jpg

OBEZLXp.jpg

LkwqZjW.jpg

farm guides and how to heal guide

Spoiler

best method

heal explained

Edited by slender_adrian
  • Like 4

My memories of this game are pretty vague but I actually enjoyed it for what it is, even if it's a pretty mediocre musou lol.

Best advice I can give is get all the Behelits and make sure you have the best recommended accessories which will help A LOT in eternal eclipse.

The last fight against Femto can be extremely annoying but what I found works is to just kite him constantly waiting for your special to charge up and hit and run him, rinse repeat.

It's slow and boring AF, but it works and saves you from having to start at the last milestone for whatever character and grind back to depth level 100.

This tactic is a life saver for awful characters like Caska, at least IMHO, others may have better advice on how to deal with that boss that are better, but that's what worked for me.

Good luck!!!!

• Like 1