Looking to meet new people with similar games!

Sunflower

Ugh tell me about it, I was on my way to platinuming final fantasy xiii and getting all treasures in the first uncharted. I didn't get a chance to back up my saves either, sad times. :(

I really feel for you.  I lost my FF XIII as well, I am only 2 trophies short, but they are the 2 longest trophies :(.

That being said, welcome to the site :).  I would be honoured if you would add me to your friend list, and I look forward to chatting and gaming with you in the future.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 1

I really feel for you. I lost my FF XIII as well, I am only 2 trophies short, but they are the 2 longest trophies :(.

That being said, welcome to the site :). I would be honoured if you would add me to your friend list, and I look forward to chatting and gaming with you in the future.

Aw well I was only really gutted about my final fantasy and uncharted saves, but at least I get to replay them and start again on all my 1% trophies haha. It's something to look forward to I guess! Although the grind for completing the crystarium will be a pain since I was so close.

And Great! I'll add a few people from here on psn tomorrow when I get a chance. :)

Also, thank you and welcome back yourself!

Edited by talithacs