1 skill point left (Help)

1 hour ago, raulbalarezo said:

I like how everyone who post this exact question says the same thing "I have done everything" yet they haven't finished every contract.

Probably saying 'done everything' with regards to stuff tied directly to trophies. The trophy for contracts only requires you to do 10 so it's not totally obvious that you have to do more than that to get all the skill points to get that trophy as well. 

I ended up having to do like 16-17 contracts to get all the skill points. 

On 10/15/2023 at 6:10 PM, raulbalarezo said:

I like how everyone who post this exact question says the same thing "I have done everything" yet they haven't finished every contract.

And i like when guides Said se get skill points after collect 100% of all collectibles and we dont get any skill point for that. And dont say to me the books give because i know that, but the guides Said at the Last collectible.

I got down to needing 1 skill point and found a contract that said it would reward me with 2 skill points. After completing that contract, I was only rewarded the 1 skill point instead of 2. Right after I purchased the last skill I needed; I got the Self-Improvement trophy. So, apparently there are more skill points available than are needed to buy all the skills, or this was just another glitch.

• 2 weeks later...