"Team Player"... and respectively "Badge Of Honour" (optional)

Vynzen

Hello,

I really need accurate and clear tips, tricks, and ideas on how to manage to get some victory for at least 5-10-30-50 points when in alliance. Every opponent just crushes me, no matter what I rotate - units, cards, fins, and I can't beat anyone and that's it. The presentation is stupid, and I've never seen such an UNbalanced system in this case... Milker for money!
So far I've been kicked out of about 10 alliances because for 1-2 days I can't even start with any points for them to see that I'm active... What do I have to do to make 300 for the trophy in question?!
I've watched videos, and read/searched the internet, but I can't find anything anywhere that would at least give me some guidance on how to deal with it...
Separately, before and after battles, I looked at enemy units, and what cards and perks they started with, and still I couldn't defeat a single opponent.
I'm approaching level 32, with a base of around 3500, I have all units unlocked and at least half upgraded close to max. I also have gold, but my ammo is almost non-existent (lost and lost), I can still pick up quite a few cards for battle and upgrade for perks.
I have no idea how I will manage and stick around in an alliance to get those 2 trophies before the servers end.

😕

Join the "Northern Noobs" Alliance, because there are still enough people playing that even if you suck to high heaven, you're still guaranteed to at least get a Bronze Badge of some kind at the end of the season :). Also, the Commander doesn't kick anyone out, no matter how inactive or how badly they suck :). As for getting 300 points, a lot of it down to the luck of the draw with who you get to fight against, especially now the servers are on the verge of closing and all the Veteran players are going for a last hurrah so all you can do is keep trying until you eventually win some matches.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

I'm gonna copy my replies below to someone who was asking me about this on discord before. I completed all 3 stacks back in the Spring, and there's alot of over fed information on this game. I beat all three stacks as part of a top ten Alliance using only the starting troops up to Medic/Grenadier unlock. No heroes, no crate spending or hero units. 

**Most should have the keys honestly I think I've gotten about 50-60 keys across all stacks.

I wouldn't bother wasting them on hero or base crates either. So many guides say to save them for that. Yeah maybe if your wet looking to be a long term PvP player but trophy wise Grunts will basically get you almost everything.

Like I said most guides in the game were made by people that were like heavily involved clan or PvP players. So I get that when you in the top 0.1% yeah you want the best of the best. But I did majority of my trophies including Alliance War in a top the clan that I managed to join. Never had any issues punching above my weight so to speak.

The attack cards I find make a larger difference in winning a battle then any actual troops or upgrades on them do.

I usually take a missile, focus fire and tear gas for three attacks cards when the slots are unlocked. Missiles  are OP and can generally even almost take out level 7 walls in a single hit. And game almost always gives you a rally flag at start.

Use the rally flag to place your troops behind their wall you gonna destroy. Your troops will make their way through and usually behind defenses. Use focus fire if needing to take out a problematic bunker or to create a more direct path through other walls and such. (Always aim behind your designated target so your troops shoot and destroy through everything in-between.) Tear gas is a good clincher especially if an opponent has multiple last stand cards and spawns top hero troops suddenly.

Main troop for anyone should be just the grunts. They should pretty much be almost always the only troop one uses. Rank them to 3 as soon as so they can equip 3 perks. You want reload speed and fire rate increase on them the most. Then depending what your doing movement speed for PvP or health perk for cpu defense.

You be forced to buy a couple other units by the game. But when they are available I recommend picking up Sniper and Grenadier too. Grenadier do more structure damage and their attack range actually increased more then normal when under focus fire.

Snipers are basically a one shot kill to most non-tanky or non-hero troops and have penetration. They were the only other troop I increased to Rank 3 doing reload speed and fire rate again like with Grunts but taking the reduced cost perk for early/mid game. Then movement speed perk for late game (level 19/20+)

Usually I start off matches with 2 sniper to 2 grenadier and rest grunts.  And adjust having more/less grunts, as find out how the opponents base is laid.**

Read that adjust as need but really I typically took a single rally attack card and two focus fire attack cards for my starting hand. I rarely needed anything else. Most players have stuff focused onto a funnel design for their base but that also means the areas they block with walls etc are terribly unprotected and a single rally plus focus fire brings their whole defense all down.

• Like 2