Demon Gaze Information Spreadsheet

Any advice for fighting Mars? I'm having quite a tough time with her. Not sure if I need to get a 2nd partner or just grind.

Make sure you're not wearing any leather armor as that's weak to fire. I found that even wearing the battle clothes/battle tunic did better than any leather armor even though the battle clothes/tunic has less defense. Also, if you get the water undies that'll help reduce the damage. You can only buy 1 pair of those from the weapon shop though. I've fought Mars a few times as part of the story and sometimes I have problems with her and sometimes I don't. I've had her hit me for 70-80+ so it's hard to defend against that.

In fact on my new file I just got killed by Mars lol. Now I'm only about 1,000 G from being able to get a 3rd character so I'm just going to do that first and get a healer.

Edited by BooneJusticius

Make sure you're not wearing any leather armor as that's weak to fire. I found that even wearing the battle clothes/battle tunic did better than any leather armor even though the battle clothes/tunic has less defense. Also, if you get the water undies that'll help reduce the damage. You can only buy 1 pair of those from the weapon shop though. I've fought Mars a few times as part of the story and sometimes I have problems with her and sometimes I don't. I've had her hit me for 70-80+ so it's hard to defend against that.

In fact on my new file I just got killed by Mars lol. Now I'm only about 1,000 G from being able to get a 3rd character so I'm just going to do that first and get a healer.

Thanks so much! I'm gonna take your advice and give it a try!

You're welcome. Hopefully it helps. Good luck with it.

Hey I took your advice and I was able to take down Mars! I had enough money to get a healer so that helped a ton!

Do you have any advice on taking on Chronos? Is it too early for me to buy a 3rd party member? If not, what would be a good fit with my gazer, paladin, and healer?

Sorry for all the questions!

Hey I took your advice and I was able to take down Mars! I had enough money to get a healer so that helped a ton!

Do you have any advice on taking on Chronos? Is it too early for me to buy a 3rd party member? If not, what would be a good fit with my gazer, paladin, and healer?

Sorry for all the questions!

Cool, I'm glad to hear it.

I actually haven't gotten to that point yet, have hardly been able to play any the last few days. If you're running with only 3 characters right now I would definitely focus on getting that 4th one. What I've started doing, I got this from the document, is buying nameless gems at the inn and then going around to all the circles in Red City and using 3 each. Since Nameless Gems are not type specific gems they have a chance to reward you with anything possible that's level appropriate for the area. Once I make my run I go back to the inn and sell everything I don't want and in most cases after restocking on Nameless Gems I still come out with about 5,000 profit.

As far as what to make that 4th one, I'm still trying to decide that myself lol. I've seen people recommend Wizard for the buffs and debuffs they can do but I'm kind of leaning more towards Assassin or Ranger, possibly even both as my final characters.

Edited by BooneJusticius

Cool, I'm glad to hear it.

I actually haven't gotten to that point yet, have hardly been able to play any the last few days. If you're running with only 3 characters right now I would definitely focus on getting that 4th one. What I've started doing, I got this from the document, is buying nameless gems at the inn and then going around to all the circles in Red City and using 3 each. Since Nameless Gems are not type specific gems they have a chance to reward you with anything possible that's level appropriate for the area. Once I make my run I go back to the inn and sell everything I don't want and in most cases after restocking on Nameless Gems I still come out with about 5,000 profit.

As far as what to make that 4th one, I'm still trying to decide that myself lol. I've seen people recommend Wizard for the buffs and debuffs they can do but I'm kind of leaning more towards Assassin or Ranger, possibly even both as my final characters.

Thanks again! I think I'm more than prepared now to take on Chronos, especially with the help of those money boosts from nameless gem pickups. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck at a point where I can't find her last circle. I've checked every where on the map, but still can't find it.

Also, I have already accepted the quests for getting Mars Key. Do I need to complete them before I get her key?

Thanks again! I think I'm more than prepared now to take on Chronos, especially with the help of those money boosts from nameless gem pickups. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck at a point where I can't find her last circle. I've checked every where on the map, but still can't find it.

Also, I have already accepted the quests for getting Mars Key. Do I need to complete them before I get her key?

Yeah, just do the one where you help Pinay clean Fran's room and then you help Prometh repair a machine with Cassel's help, which you'll need 3 Nameless Gems for. After both of those are done then you can get the Mars Key from Fran.

I'm trying to get money for my 5th character and then will finish going after Chronos. I'll post when I have her and if you haven't found the last circle by then I can take screenshots of the maps for that area and post them here if you want.

Luckily I was able to finally find her and take her down! But then the fight they put you in almost right afterwards is nearly impossible...

For some reason my party formation was changed mid fight. My member in the back was put up front and my 3 front members were put in the front. Is there anything I can do to change this during a fight?

Luckily I was able to finally find her and take her down! But then the fight they put you in almost right afterwards is nearly impossible...

For some reason my party formation was changed mid fight. My member in the back was put up front and my 3 front members were put in the front. Is there anything I can do to change this during a fight?

lol no wonder I saw someone recommend saving immediately after that fight. I just got Chronos so I'm about to find that out myself. The main character gets a spell at level 10 called Whistle, you can use that to fix your party formation. Another trick is if you know that they're going to get switched around you can switch them first before the fight and then when they get switched during the fight they'll be in the order you want them to be.

lol no wonder I saw someone recommend saving immediately after that fight. I just got Chronos so I'm about to find that out myself. The main character gets a spell at level 10 called Whistle, you can use that to fix your party formation. Another trick is if you know that they're going to get switched around you can switch them first before the fight and then when they get switched during the fight they'll be in the order you want them to be.

Yeah I saw those too! Thank goodness I saved, but luckily I was able to make it through the fight!

Thank you so much for telling me about whistle!! I went through 12 cycles with my healer on the front row, while doing no damage at all to the enemy. I was able to defeat him easily after I got the party formation back the way it was supposed to be.

Yeah I saw those too! Thank goodness I saved, but luckily I was able to make it through the fight!

Thank you so much for telling me about whistle!! I went through 12 cycles with my healer on the front row, while doing no damage at all to the enemy. I was able to defeat him easily after I got the party formation back the way it was supposed to be.

Thanks for the tip, I got lucky and didn't get flipped around. That was a pretty cool looking monster though lol.

• 8 months later...