Ranked MP Races need fixing

LukeTheGooner

I reckon they should fix this because right now they are pairing people who have similar MP ranks for whatever character they use in the race and this makes the races so not even, these ranks don't improve your racers so it often pairs you with people who use way way higher level racers then you do, these are what should be paired together in mp races and that way you have even races, with everyone at similar leveled characters

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stpatty said:

I've always assumed high levelled racers show up in my races just because of a lack of other available races to put them in. When I've seen high levelled (30-35) players in races there's only been one of them at a time.

I finished second yesterday with a level 9 character in a race full of 20 plus level racers and a couple of 30s

1 hour ago, alexkuzko said:

Is anyone aware on how to get the trophy for the Multiplayer Rank 100? Do we need to reach the MPR 100 (seems to be impossible...) or it is a sum of every MPR for different racers we have on account?

Every MPR for different racers. Most of my Racers are at MPR 16 (the best I can do right now) and the trophy tracker says I am at 80 overall MPR. 

• Like 1