Where Do I Buy This Game?

TechyX9451

If it's expensive on ebay, it's going to be expensive everywhere. Probably means it's a rarer game that's now being sought after by collectors. 

I bought the PS3 version last year and it wasn't that expensive (probably around $30 if I remember right) so if you want to get it cheaper, the PS3 version might be the way to go over the PS4 version. 

You can always hit up local retro video game stores or flea markets. You may get lucky and find it cheap out in the wild. Or just spend the $50 and get it off ebay and save yourself the hassle. It's a solid game and it's worth paying a little extra for it. 

Not sure what you mean by affordable, but there's a copy on ebay for $36 shipped as I write this. The digital version was delisted in 2017, so physical copies are gonna be more expensive than they would otherwise. If that's too rich for your blood, then your best bet is to check local listings on sites like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace for someone underpricing it.

• 4 months later...

Deadpool PS3, Deadpool PS4 and Amazing Spiderman 2, PS3, PS4,

You can only buy these 4 in physical format only, they have been removed from the PSN stores. Unfortunately there is no other way, then to shell out on the physical versions of these games. Probably others out there, but I always say, get physical versions of the games Vs a digital PSN download.

Just now, Jangretor2023 said:

Deadpool PS3, Deadpool PS4 and Amazing Spiderman 2, PS3, PS4,

You can only buy these 4 in physical format only, they have been removed from the PSN stores. Unfortunately there is no other way, then to shell out on the physical versions of these games. Probably others out there, but I always say, get physical versions of the games Vs a digital PSN download.

What I meant by others, other games that have been removed from PSN store forever.