Specs ops broken on a new account

Hello everyone, recently I started playing spec ops and trying to get all the stars. Every time I tried to play online with a friend or used matchmaking on MW3 I got disconnected from the match saying I lost connection to the other player. I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue. My account was made after 2017. I know that playing on a new account causes trouble on the PS3 CoDs, maybe that is the reason I get kicked from spec ops. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

9 hours ago, BermudasIgor said:

Hello everyone, recently I started playing spec ops and trying to get all the stars. Every time I tried to play online with a friend or used matchmaking on MW3 I got disconnected from the match saying I lost connection to the other player. I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue. My account was made after 2017. I know that playing on a new account causes trouble on the PS3 CoDs, maybe that is the reason I get kicked from spec ops. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Make sure that you and your partner are in the same region, even more preferably in the same country. Even with that, the spec-ops co-op will have some lags in MW2 (despite the servers being peer-to-peer it’s horrendous).

PSN ID change can also be a culprit but it only affects stats being not saved in the online side as far as I know (BO1 multiplayer stats were getting reset, despite I’ve created this account before 2019 and with no ID change).

Fortunately every mission is possible to complete on solo (even Overwatch and Big Brother if you have a spare controller) so there’s always an emergency reserve.