SuperCop Trophy

DavidGilding

Hey guys just discovered an extremely easy way to get this trophy. If you can locate the Omni Board - Tier 3.3 PCB for the AUTO-9 then you can spec it to have an auto feeder which basically means no reload. I managed to get 470 points easily with this. I can't remember where I picked the PCB up from but I have just finished the steel mill so you can definitely get it early-ish.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DavidGilding said:

Hey guys just discovered an extremely easy way to get this trophy. If you can locate the Omni Board - Tier 3.3 PCB for the AUTO-9 then you can spec it to have an auto feeder which basically means no reload. I managed to get 470 points easily with this. I can't remember where I picked the PCB up from but I have just finished the steel mill so you can definitely get it early-ish.

Sounds like the Steel Mill according to Powerpyx guide.

6 hours ago, BlackCatLucifer said:

Can you return to the shooting range or do you have to do it after the first mission in the TV station? This trophy is killing me. About 50 tries and best I can do is 184.

I kept trying until I got it but it’s easier if you wait until later after you can upgrade your circuit board (reloading faster is a big help). You can return to the station quite a few times across the game. :)

11 hours ago, BlackCatLucifer said:

Can you return to the shooting range or do you have to do it after the first mission in the TV station? This trophy is killing me. About 50 tries and best I can do is 184.

8 hours ago, DavidGilding said:

You can return pretty much after every mission.

5 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

I kept trying until I got it but it’s easier if you wait until later after you can upgrade your circuit board (reloading faster is a big help). You can return to the station quite a few times across the game. :)

The slow motion upgrade from putting two or more points in focus is also a tremendous help.  With the upgrades TC mentions and the Slow Motion skill you hit L1 for it should be more than doable to get 250 points.  I haven't got far enough to get that particular upgrade for the gun yet, but the slow motion is very handy for people who aren't the best at fps twitch shooting.  It recharges pretty fast too.

Also, go for head shots on the first set of targets, and only if you feel comfortable with the rest.  I did headshots on the first set, then body shots on all the rest.  I found triggering slo-mo is best done when they're closer to the end of the line, gives you plenty of time to destroy them before they drop. 

Even with low slow motion charge I could get enough to drop the ones that reached the end of their line before they drop themselves and you fail.  Ended up with just over 300 points before I basically gave up.

I did it right after getting the first PCB chip and I gave it the chips to unlock continuous fire.  The one TC talks about would make it even easier to do I would think.  I also put 6 skill points into focus for 30% focus duration. 

I might restart my save from the mission 5 save now that I did it so I can use the skill points I got from the  mission 3 and 4 grade on other skills though.  Since you don't get anything other than the trophy for getting 250 points.

Edited by Snake2410

On 11/1/2023 at 4:47 PM, rospondek said:

If you need that PCB it is in the Steel Mill during the sidequest Unwanted Goods. Of course if they are not random.

It is right next to the drugs you need to destroy in the end of the mission on the table.

North Stronhold location.

IMG-6360.jpg

image-123650291.jpg

PSB's aren't random, but the chips for them are I believe.

Discovered something very interesting that will most definitely be patched at some point.  You can "bug" the Auto-9 into continuous fire with no reload using the Tier 3.3 board, the Tier 2.0 board, and a secondary weapon.

So what you want to do is equip the 2.0 board, unlock the continuous fire node on it, and then fire a few shots.  Then immediately swap to your secondary weapon and hit right on the d-pad.  Now swap to your 3.3 board with the auto loader node unlocked and exit.  Swap back to the Auto - 9 and it should have continuous fire and no reload.

This'll most definitely be patched so use while you can lol.

If you set it up before returning to the precinct you can manhandle the shooting range with it.  I got up to 520 something before getting bored and moving on.  I'm not entirely sure it can be set up in the precinct though, since it requires swapping to the secondary weapon.

It's still easy to get 250+ without it, but I found it interesting anyways.

FYI in Downtown 3 there is a side mission called "Who Killed Simon Page?".  In this mission you can find board tier 5.3 in the room at the end iirc.  It gives you both continuous fire and auto feeder, along with the reduced spread perk.  So basically infinite ammo with no reload and low spread.  The thing is a beast.  It makes this exploit obsolete.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 2