IssaReece Introduction

IssaReece

Welcome!

I see you played Rift Apart, I think you should go for Ratchet & Clank (2016) as well if you liked it, it's on PS Plus Extra I think. I highly recommend Bloodborne, Uncharted (especially the second), Shadow of the Colossus, they represent the very best of Sony's first party lineup.

6 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Welcome!

I see you played Rift Apart, I think you should go for Ratchet & Clank (2016) as well if you liked it, it's on PS Plus Extra I think. I highly recommend Bloodborne, Uncharted (especially the second), Shadow of the Colossus, they represent the very best of Sony's first party lineup.

All of the above have been added to my list. Especially Bloodborne as I have loved all of the souls games and that is one I have yet to play. Thanks for the suggestions

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Welcome

Ghost of Tsushima is also my favourite game and I have so many suggestions like Tales of Arise, God of War series, Horizon, Final Fantasy series, Bloodborne. So many great games.

Feel free to add me, I play most games and always looking for new people to do some trophy hunting with.

Added!

I will add your suggestions to my ever-growing list, but the God of War series I am very keen to start as I never played any of them before getting a PS5 and loved my playthrough of Ragnarok.

• Like 1

Welcome mate, glad to know ya!

That's a sweet list so far - some great games on there 👌

Not sure what games you've played on other consoles of course, but in terms of just "stuff I've loved that's on PS5", I'd say you can't go wrong with Returnal, Elden Ring, Hitman: World of Assassination,  Control and the two A Plague Tale games - each one is a banger in my opinion!

• Like 1

Welcome! Having just seen your PSNProfile but not your XBL, consider: 

Essentials:

- Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2

- The Witcher 3

Some PS staples with great stories and gameplay: 

- The Last of Us

- Uncharted 4 (prior Uncharted knowledge helps but is unnecessary)

- God of War: Ragnarok.

Some indie games that I adore:

- Inscryption

- Hyper Light Drifter (difficulty trophy list)

- Outer Wilds

- Return of the Obra Dinn

- The Witness (difficult puzzle game)

- and maybe circle back to the Crash N. Sane Trilogy/Crash 4 :)

See you round

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IssaReece said:

Hey all,

My name is Reece. I am 25 years old, from Australia, and I have owned a PS5 for just over a year now. I purchased a PS5 to begin trophy hunting after playing on Xbox in my youth and PC for the last 10+ years. I found I really enjoyed completing games to 100% and slowly moving into more difficult titles, and for only owning a PS5 for a year, I am proud of my list thus far. I'd love to join the community a bit more and add some like-minded gamers.

Top 3 so far:

1. Ghost of Tsushima (My favorite title played on PS5 so far)

2. Cuphead (My most challenging plat so far)

3. GTA V (Nothing needs to be said the game is a staple, and I enjoyed using it as a game to play in between other games)

I'd love to add more members of the community and play some games. Also, suggest any games you would recommend and I'll take a look :)

Very cool information. 

I see you have played Wo-Long (and a plat trophy too, nice!)you might like Lies of P and Lords of The Fallen, both came out recently (assuming you hadn’t played them on Xbox already or elsewhere)

Lies of P was awesome! I liked Lords Of the Fallen too but the developers seem to be a little lost at the moment with some questionable patches, but I still think they did a good job for the most part on the design and mechanics of the game.

Cheers and welcome aboard.

Edited by EVERJUICECRUMBS