Anyone interested in this?

LegendExeter

I don't know how, probably just a random article but I ran across this game a few months ago and seen some videos on it. 

I think it looks pretty good for a tactical RPG, and the graphics look very reminisce of Final Fantasy Tactics.

Hoping its ported to PS4 as well.

Anyone else thinking of playing this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 10:59 PM, Ancestral_Spirit said:

I was interested in the game.

But then I fell down a rabbit hole and the sitcom and drama surrounding the dev seemed far more interesting 😂

A ruined wedding, blaming sexism for bad reviews, potentially stolen artwork from Tactics Ogre, this has it all!

That only has me more interested in it then.  lol

• 4 months later...

I was a Kickstarter backer for this and it was definitely a chore waiting for delivery. We still don't have everything promised.

I actually came here to get feedback on what the game/trophy list is like because I've had it sat in my wishlist waiting for a price drop (it's now 40% off). The game was cited as PC only when the campaign started, and when it was revealed it was coming out on the PS5 we were shit out of luck if we would prefer to have our copy on console. It's just been sat in my Steam library unplayed because of the bitter taste of potentially having to pay again to get it on my preferred platform.