Help with Challenge Accepted trophy!!!

Kotsios_Loizides

7 minutes ago, Kotsios_Loizides said:

I'm trying to get the Challenge Accepted trophy on ps5. I can't send myself a challenge from an alt account but would it still work if someone from ps4 send me the challenge? 

You have to be using the PS4 console to play the game to get the trophy, it's bugged on PS5. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sergen said:

You have to be using the PS4 console to play the game to get the trophy, it's bugged on PS5. 

This^

The PS5 lacks the required feature that enables players to send and receive challenges, therefore the only way to get this trophy done is if you have a PS4 handy and play on that instead :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 7:27 AM, Sergen said:

I had to borrow my friend’s PS4 to finish it because of this.

I also had to cheekily mess with how the challenge was done (instant fail on my second account). My scores kept changing from 200k to 2 billion….

Clearly the PS4 was the device that could handle this computation and system….

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 1:19 AM, MrPapersHead said:

I had to borrow my friend’s PS4 to finish it because of this.

I also had to cheekily mess with how the challenge was done (instant fail on my second account). My scores kept changing from 200k to 2 billion….

Clearly the PS4 was the device that could handle this computation and system….

yeah my second account is almost hit one billion, very frustrating and may have to use another account to do it 

There is no need to borrow a PS4 for this trophy. It works on PS4 and PS5.
This trophy has already been discussed in various threads. The problem on this forum is that people often pussyfoot around instead of contributing valuable info to the original question. 

Just follow his explanation step by step.