Time to 100%

MsVelvet

If you have another console just go for it. I did it in one week. If they announce a shutdown the game will be very hard to boost with returning/boosting players. In the current state, you can easily grind some wins and misc trophies with a nice chunk of GP in Public Matches. I wrote some boosting methods on another thread if you are interested.

• Like 3

When I did the 100% a few years back, it took me roughly 100hrs to get everything done but that's only because I dropped £8 on the GP doubler item to speed things up, else I would have easily spent another 50hrs grinding away. If you are able to self boost all the boostable trophies, you can shave a considerable amount of time off the time to completion.

52 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

If you have another console just go for it. I did it in one week. If they announce a shutdown the game will be very hard to boost with returning/boosting players. In the current state, you can easily grind some wins and misc trophies with a nice chunk of GP in Public Matches. I wrote some boosting methods on another thread if you are interested.

The matchmaking servers are P2P so can't be shutdown but the stat tracking servers are dedicated ones, which means you are 100% screwed if those specific servers close :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 6:26 PM, MsVelvet said:

I'm looking to do this game within the next 2-3 months. Was wondering what does the grind look like as far as XP goes n can any of the trophies be boosted? Also how active are the servers?

I’ve just started this game so feel free to join me and we can boost some trophies.

• 4 months later...

Took me 32 hours with GP duplicator. I went from level 30 to 100 in 1 day, farmed 40 000 GP(20 000GP without duplicator) and 400 000xp after a 22 hours straight playing. I got 100% in 550 matches most of them took 2 mins and some took 30 seconds. I highly recommend onslaught method. I believe 100% possible in 1-2 days.

Edited by draqilo
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

I got the 100% a few months back. I definitely wasn't as efficient as u were but I used the GP duplicator as well n farmed XP/money on onslaught 

I didn't plan use GP duplicator before, but when I saw in my group chat of 10 peoples I've seen people buy the duplicator so I decided to buy because I knew if wouldn't, I would be alone doing this. How much time it took u?

About a month. But I wasn't playing regularly. I'm sure if I just focused on it I could of gotten it done faster. I played the beta n didn't realize the stats transferred over so when I decided to do it n logged in I was lvl 34 with 15k GP already.

• Like 1