Trophy Thoughts?

11 hours ago, frazor246 said:

I’ve picked it up and am about to start playing. At first glance it doesn’t seem too intense? Maybe some trophies may be a bit of a grind late game, but it doesn’t look like it should be too tricky? 

Nothing tricky honestly, perhaps just one of the item trophies. Otherwise it's pretty tame, not much to say. The final trophy where you have to unlock the whole shop is the only trophy that makes this into a grind. I haven't finished yet so I'm unsure if you need to buy everything too but if you need to do that we'll have an even longer grind to look at. 

Hi all, I'm the first person to platinum the PS4 version of this game and I'm here to say that the list in mind is practically easier than Nick Kart Racers 2 and possibly 3.

For the shop stuff, you have to unlock AND buy everything in order to achieve the King Julien titled trophy.

And sorry if this post is kind of off on here, it's my first time using this side of the site.

On 11/10/2023 at 5:21 PM, GrizzlingBread said:

Hi all, I'm the first person to platinum the PS4 version of this game and I'm here to say that the list in mind is practically easier than Nick Kart Racers 2 and possibly 3.

For the shop stuff, you have to unlock AND buy everything in order to achieve the King Julien titled trophy.

And sorry if this post is kind of off on here, it's my first time using this side of the site.

how do you hit 33 players with a lucky token , haven't figured it out yet 

On 11/12/2023 at 9:59 AM, NoRobn said:

how do you hit 33 players with a lucky token , haven't figured it out yet 

If I'm not mistaken, the lucky tokens are each character's unique weapon. Shrek has an onion, Astrid has an axe, Death has a scythe, etc. So you would need to hit 33 players with those. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 1

No Rise of the Guardians and it’s their best movie imo. 😞Would’ve liked to get a nice trophy for it. I played the shitty game based on the movie and all the trophy icons are lame. I’d never be able to tell where they were from. 

oh well, I like the plat icon 

On 11/20/2023 at 7:29 AM, Thrillhelm said:

Picked it up and its kinda ... meh. Some characters, especially Puss in Boots, look ugly, and there's that generic music that has no theme from any movie.

The animation in Puss In Boots: The Last Wish and The Bad Guys is too good for this game.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2