Platinum in LESS THAN 10 HOURS.

leonrules1987

Hello everyone, with these steps you can achieve the platinum in under 10 hours. Total platinum time according to most guides for this game is 20-30 hrs. Follow these simple steps to get the platinum.

Roadmap-  

Step-1: Find someone willing to help you with the items and ingredients required to complete to game to bypass all the quests/grind. (The most important step). You can create a session online to find people willing to help.

Step-2: Play through the tutorial and enjoy the game to pop your first trophy (15 mins)

Step-3: Keep a lookout for the event Mysterious Portal from the start for the trophy “On the other side” as the event is random.

Step-4: Defeat the 3 bosses for the 6 trophies related to boss fights (30 mins) with the help of person you find who has already finished the game.

Step-5: Equip the rabbit armor and eat a carrot (avoids the grind to farm boss fights to craft that armor). (1 minute😆)

Step-6: Get a compass and start exploring each island to unlock and travel through all the portals and place a workbench on each of the islands and as you go on a portal hunt use your drill to mine 53k+ blocks. (4 hrs)

Step-7: Upgrade your workbench, anvil and altar to max level (upgrade it in your world from level 1 or take 1 of each from a friend and do the last upgrade in your universe) (10 mins)

Step-8: Do the easter event glitch. Change the date of your console to 01st April 2018 and find the event called “egg hunt” and complete it by crafting a golden egg on a drafting table using 15 eggs each of the 3 different eggs available on the map. Once the event is completed, destroy the table to collect the eggs and the drafting table before the golden egg is crafted. Now go back to your system setting and change the date to 01st April 2017 and go back to find the event and redo the process( this time the event should be on a different island). Once event completion screen shows up, destroy the table and gather the items, change the date back to the year 2018. Now just keep on repeating the event just by changing the year. This will also take your character to level 30 for another trophy (3-4hrs)

Step-9: Craft 1000 items (5 mins)

check out the video below if you are having any trouble. Hope this will help you out. :)

Edited by leonrules1987
adding a description

Please follow the forum guidelines for video guides or your post is subject for removal.

Rules Regarding Video Guides Within Forum Posts

Going forward, if a YouTube video guide posted on the forum does not follow the below guidelines, it will be removed as spam. This goes for both walkthroughs or individual trophy guides for a specific trophy.

The thread (not video) must include the following:

• A brief overview of the game itself so to create a basis of discussion to talk on the game.
  • A brief estimate of difficulty and time for completing the game.
  • Some basic level of explanation of completing the objective that you are guiding someone. The explanation does not need to be to the extent of a standard guide and is not moderated by the team, but some effort must be put into the explanation and not just one or two sentences.

The idea is to create relevance to such threads beyond being a platform to advertise websites and YouTube channels. Being that it is a forum post, it primarily must have a basis in which to discuss the content and thus a redirection to foreign sites is not relevant for discussion. What is presented in the thread must be able to stand on its own. Again, if it cannot stand on it's own and does not invite discussion, it will be removed.

Essentially, this would mean that threads that are exclusively a video and nothing else would be removed. If you are unsure if your guide meets the standards, add a little extra to it and make it thorough in the description.

• Like 2

I platinum both stacks over a year ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

I'm not sure how long they took my friend and I to complete, but it was a lot of fun.

If your guide was available back then, we would have surely used it.

Great work on the video. I'm sure it will help many gamers😎

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...