Buggy Collectibles?

effdeegee

I picked up the final missing artifact (wanted poster out front of QZ bookstore) and got the "all artifacts" trophy. Then, when I picked up the final comic in the epilogue, I unlocked the "all collectibles" trophy, even though I have three separate save files and none of them have all of the pendants nor training manuals.

Am I not thinking of something, is the trophy guide wrong, or did my game just derp out?

10 hours ago, Yoranto said:

The collectibles get added across the various savefiles you have. You have one savefile called "Profile" on your Playstation and everything you collect gets added there. Once it's at 100%, you get the trophies.

I'm aware of that but, maybe I should ask the question a different way...

How can I get the "all collectibles" trophy without having gotten the "all pendants" or "all training manuals" trophies beforehand? Are they not included in the "all collectibles" pool of items? :hmm: :dunno: 

17 minutes ago, effdeegee said:

I'm aware of that but, maybe I should ask the question a different way...

How can I get the "all collectibles" trophy without having gotten the "all pendants" or "all training manuals" trophies beforehand? Are they not included in the "all collectibles" pool of items? :hmm: :dunno: 

they should be included :D