Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

1 hour ago, Royalcommand said:

I wish there was a collectables guide for hats. 

https://www.100pguides.com/guides/arizona-sunshine-2-all-headwear

Give this guide a shot. Not every hat is in there but in the comments below, people report having success mixed with their own playthroughs. I unfortunately am not one of those people😆 Currently just running through trying to figure out which one I’m missing.

Edited by theSLAYERofSTUFF
Missing link
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigaussiecheese said:

Can you get the trophy to pop

from collecting the ones you missed through chapter select or does it all need to be done in a single playthrough? 

if it’s in co op does it count for you if your co op buddy wears one but you do not? 

From the comment section in the link I sent in an earlier comment^, people report being able to chapter select the missing hats. One person says the guide is complete except for 2 hats not mentioned:

*To the left of the camper truck/car hidden on the ground behind a concrete block when you reach the burning gas station in chapter 6 I believe. 

*In the trunk of a brown car directly behind the “flaming helmet” that is stated within the guide itself.

I myself am having a time trying to figure out if my game is bugged or I’m somehow missing one of the hats that can be found on the zombies themselves.

3 hours ago, Bigaussiecheese said:

if it’s in co op does it count for you if your co op buddy wears one but you do not? 

I’d go off a hunch and say it would need to make ‘contact’ with your own head for it to count. But then again some of the unique trophies popped when I was in a co op session so who knows really😬

• 1 month later...

Just for clarification, is it neccesary to collect all hats and / or collectibles on apocalyptic? I mean wouldn`t it be easier to knock out the stupid apocalyptic trophy with 2 friends and then do a second run on an easier difficulty to collect the rest? Or am i wrong here?

The game is on a steep sale atm and me and 2 friends thinking about buying the game but the lack of information about the collectible shit would be a bummer. So maybe it`s better to wait for another sale until maybe a roadmap or a video drops?

Thx in advance

On 3/28/2024 at 4:16 AM, DavySuicide said:

Just for clarification, is it neccesary to collect all hats and / or collectibles on apocalyptic? I mean wouldn`t it be easier to knock out the stupid apocalyptic trophy with 2 friends and then do a second run on an easier difficulty to collect the rest? Or am i wrong here?

The game is on a steep sale atm and me and 2 friends thinking about buying the game but the lack of information about the collectible shit would be a bummer. So maybe it`s better to wait for another sale until maybe a roadmap or a video drops?

Thx in advance

I don't believe so, collectibles are not tied to any difficulty, but I did collect all guns and hats on my apocalyptic run so I can avoid doing another playthrough. Took about 5-6 hours even with the deaths. For regular collectibles, I got them in my first normal difficulty playthrough. You can do what you described though if it is easier for 2+ playthroughs. Apocalyptic difficulty isn't that bad but it does get annoying since it's a 2 hit death. I imagine with another friend, it'll be way easier. It's only difficult because you can get swarmed, and I recommend using the auto reload instead of manual for apocalyptic difficulty. The website that shows all the pictures were very useful and while a video would be a bit easier, I found the pictures were sufficient and had no missed hats/guns. 

Edited by Royalcommand
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2024 at 6:43 PM, Royalcommand said:

I don't believe so, collectibles are not tied to any difficulty, but I did collect all guns and hats on my apocalyptic run so I can avoid doing another playthrough. Took about 5-6 hours even with the deaths. For regular collectibles, I got them in my first normal difficulty playthrough. You can do what you described though if it is easier for 2+ playthroughs. Apocalyptic difficulty isn't that bad but it does get annoying since it's a 2 hit death. I imagine with another friend, it'll be way easier. It's only difficult because you can get swarmed, and I recommend using the auto reload instead of manual for apocalyptic difficulty. The website that shows all the pictures were very useful and while a video would be a bit easier, I found the pictures were sufficient and had no missed hats/guns. 

thx a lot for your information 🙂 

• Like 1