Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bigaussiecheese said:

Apocalyptic mode is truely brutal. Even in co op we are struggling. 

Apocalyptic is not difficult if you have grenades with you and keep the right weapons. The only problem is that the trophy is currently buggy. I have completed Apocalyptic in co-op and solo and the trophy has not been unlocked. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

Apocalyptic is not difficult if you have grenades with you and keep the right weapons. The only problem is that the trophy is currently buggy. I have completed Apocalyptic in co-op and solo and the trophy has not been unlocked. 

Grenades did make a couple of encounters easier just a shame you can’t carry many of them.  Don’t really want to give up a melee weapon so your only left with 1 grenade.

We’ve only made it to the running away through the sewers part. 

Got any tips to make is easier? 

Hopefully they patch the bugged trophy properly and it unlocks for everyone who has already done it. 

• 4 weeks later...

It’s just a nasty trick by Vertigo. I almost fell into the trap and bought the game to try to be the first one to get this trophy. Thank god I read the forum.

On 12/7/2023 at 4:55 AM, Bigaussiecheese said:

Grenades did make a couple of encounters easier just a shame you can’t carry many of them.  Don’t really want to give up a melee weapon so your only left with 1 grenade.

We’ve only made it to the running away through the sewers part. 

Got any tips to make is easier? 

Hopefully they patch the bugged trophy properly and it unlocks for everyone who has already done it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 11:26 PM, Royalcommand said:

The person only mentioned the Steam version but anyone bring up the PSVR2 version as bugged as well? Thanks for the update!

They have and their respose was they're looking into it. Both versions are affected so I guess we just have to hope the next patch fixes it.

• 4 weeks later...

The platinum seems to be available now (it’s on 0.1% in the ps app). 

Does anyone know if the trophy will auto-pop after installing the patch or do we have to replay the game even if we already completed it on apocalyptic difficulty in the past? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kirasmaus said:

The platinum seems to be available now (it’s on 0.1% in the ps app). 

Does anyone know if the trophy will auto-pop after installing the patch or do we have to replay the game even if we already completed it on apocalyptic difficulty in the past? 

I had only tried replaying the last chapter and no luck. After running through again and at the same time following a guide for both “all guns” and “all headwear” trophies, 2 out of the 3 unlocked. 
There’s still some hats out there hidden so well that only 1 or two people have found. Be warned the only guide that is up for it is not complete so don’t expect too much from it rn.

4 hours ago, theSLAYERofSTUFF said:

I had only tried replaying the last chapter and no luck. After running through again and at the same time following a guide for both “all guns” and “all headwear” trophies, 2 out of the 3 unlocked. 
There’s still some hats out there hidden so well that only 1 or two people have found. Be warned the only guide that is up for it is not complete so don’t expect too much from it rn.

Have you found a way to pop the trophy? I played the last chapter again and had no luck. 

3 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

Have you found a way to pop the trophy? I played the last chapter again and had no luck. 

Running through and playing from scratch certainly did the trick for me. Looting ammo at every point without too much searching and taking out zombies when necessary makes the game a breeze at roughly 4 hours. When the hordes show, just train them around in circles in whatever map you’re in and you’re golden

• Like 1