PS3 Store - Network unavailable

OverHypedG

18 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

It's because the ps store on ps3 and vita was shutdown in Croatia because the store as a whole switched to Euro and they didn't bother updating it there

Yea, PS3 and Vita players in Croatia will unfortunately need to make a PSN account in a different country.

They gave us like a month or 2 to buy what we want and then they shut it down 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Prometheous101

19 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

It's because the ps store on ps3 and vita was shutdown in Croatia because the store as a whole switched to Euro and they didn't bother updating it there

yep that really is like Playstation Croatia.

1 minute ago, Prometheous101 said:

Yea, PS3 and Vita players in Croatia will unfortunately need to make a PSN account in a differenet country.

They gave us like a month or 2 to buy what we want and then they shut it down 2 weeks ago.

when and where was this announced - about complete shutdown to PS3?

• Like 1

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/12/guide_how_to_create_a_us_psn_account_on_ps4

Esentially ,all info can be random except the postal code, just google for a random postal code for the country you are making the acc.

NO VPN NEEDED.

Just now, OverHypedG said:

PS4 and PS5 stores had it written where it used to say "transitioning to euros since 01.01.2023."

TBH, they did an extremely poor job of telling this to people IMO.

Support was also useless with the whole transitioning euros thing tbh.

PS4 and PS5 consoles still dont have game sales.

People are forced to buy stuff full price if they want a game now.

6 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/12/guide_how_to_create_a_us_psn_account_on_ps4

Esentially ,all info can be random except the postal code, just google for a random postal code for the country you are making the acc.

NO VPN NEEDED.

PS4 and PS5 stores had it written where it used to say "transitioning to euros since 01.01.2023."

TBH, they did an extremely poor job of telling this to people IMO.

Thanks a lot, will try that, I already have few different accounts, but on PS4 an PS5 I know how to use this, for PS3 I need to find out yet - how to purchase on different site things like dlc and play on main

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

There was an email as well.

* It is in Croatian since my account is Croatian.
https://www.playstation.com/en-hr/support/store/currency-exchange/?
Link is in english. The FAQ Sony posted.

Screenshot_2023-11-21-10-45-17-871_com.google.android.gm.jpg?ex=656ef13c&is=655c7c3c&hm=c8f5f5b22c2c5e95a9fb38a6555a4fe082c8d31db3ac9a05c2c4557ce4799181&

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Dang. Croatia has got it bad

Is your PS3 able to get on PSN? What happens when you go to your download list?

I've just checked and yes, it's still possible to get games with download list.

Sorry, I'm stupid. 😳 I was expecting it wouldn't work without access to store. TBH I didn't use console for a long time and was in panic mode when I realized store is gone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Dang. Croatia has got it bad

Yup, shutting down PS3 and VITA stores sucks ass and all that after we werent able to use credit cards from 01.01.2023 till sometime in November 2023. PSN sales not working for like a month after that. Now everything is finally fixed, but PS3 and VITA players pretty much cant use Croatian accounts which sucks for the more casual people that have no idea how to make regional accounts.

I mean it aint complicated, but sucks that they even have to do it.