Number of guide displayed on a guide author’s profile

Honestly, I think it's probably a bad idea for the people that have written a bunch of guides. I personally think a better suggestion is picking 5 guides you want displayed & making the "view all" button a little bigger instead. I think it also being higher up would be nice personally. I would prefer them above the trophy milestones, or at least have the option to move around those aspects on your profile so you can pick & choose the order

They should all be displayed i agree, there is so much space that is just not used for anything along the right side of your list of games that expanding the guides wouldnt hurt. i have written alot of guides and i see no issue with this idea, i guess if you get in the range of 100-200 it will extend past the trophy list available but that is should when they should stop showing (like currently) 

5 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

I have been, a couple of times, misunderstood some user had only written 5 guides. I know there’s a button “view all” however I don’t feel like clicking it when I mistakenly believed all of the written (5) guides are already displayed.

A simple number addition to the end of the View All button or just game icons preferably customizable in that box for all guides they have written should do the trick imo.

On 11/24/2023 at 4:51 PM, johncnstntn__ said:

A simple number addition to the end of the View All button or just game icons preferably customizable in that box for all guides they have written should do the trick imo.

Sorry, that simple addition is not available. If any change were to be made to the site, change the limit number to unlimited on the script is a lot simpler than any addings.