What An Absolutely FANTASTIC Game!

MrTacoNinja

If you're a PSVR 2 owner I swear to god you owe it to yourself to buy this game. It is sooooooo much fun (unless you just absolutely despise golf and mini golf then maybe it might not be, I suppose?)! For the past 2 days I haven't even given a shit about the trophies and have been just playing it for fun with my girlfriend. To anyone who's familiar with me, imagine me saying a game is not only fantastic but I'm playing it just for fun. I know, right, mind blowing, lol!

We went ahead last night and dropped another $40+ for all the DLC and let me just say that we're not disappointed in the slightest. The level of thought, care, imagination, creativity and homework done with this game and the DLC content (especially for the DLC map Labyrinth based off the movie) is something I haven't seen in so many years from a game development team. Another awesome fact: they're not done supporting this game! We have even more DLC coming next year! I'll be there to mop up every piece of it too. 😄

To think, I've been avoiding this game for the longest based on a few trophies that just sound brutal to achieve. But to be honest, the more I play, the better I get and the "brutal trophies" seem less and less impossible for me to unlock after all. Anyway, stop reading this and go buy this game. I absolutely recommend it 1,000,000,000,000,000 percent!    🏌️‍♂️

• Like 2

9 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Absolutely agree. I have a Quest 2 and play this all the time with friends. It is so much fun. I only have PSVR OG and not worth it for me to get the second (3 VR headsets would be overkill), but man I would love to get the plat for it. 

True. You can play it on your Quest so no need to drop $600.

Absolute fantastic game. The DLC courses are appropriately priced and the course quality seems to get better and better. I'm really excited for the Meow Wolf one coming soon.

Also worth noting that the game is cross play between quest and PSVR. So another pro consumer move by the devs. 

15 hours ago, jslo34 said:

Absolute fantastic game. The DLC courses are appropriately priced and the course quality seems to get better and better. I'm really excited for the Meow Wolf one coming soon.

Also worth noting that the game is cross play between quest and PSVR. So another pro consumer move by the devs. 

I agree 100% with everything you said dude. These devs knocked it out of the park and did EVERYTHING right. I really hope that they continue to push out DLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up as Meow Wolf is now out. This course is an absolute MUST BUY. So much creativity built into a $3.99 course. Its incredible! Not just the visuals, but there's at least like 5-6 different mechanics built into the course that haven't been in any of the other courses. 

11 hours ago, jslo34 said:

Just to follow up as Meow Wolf is now out. This course is an absolute MUST BUY. So much creativity built into a $3.99 course. Its incredible! Not just the visuals, but there's at least like 5-6 different mechanics built into the course that haven't been in any of the other courses. 

I can definitely vouch for what jslo34 said. I bought this DLC the second it went live. I own and have played all the DLC courses and this course instantly became my favorite. It's just pure awesomeness.