Glitched trophies

McScunny2

Going through this great game but I seem to be missing some story related trophies such as 'guard dog' and 'keeping faith' after I've fulfilled the requirements. Not only that when I check chapter select I see I've been put on a lower difficulty.  Has this happened to anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 3:31 PM, McScunny2 said:

Going through this great game but I seem to be missing some story related trophies such as 'guard dog' and 'keeping faith' after I've fulfilled the requirements. Not only that when I check chapter select I see I've been put on a lower difficulty.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi there! I'm one of the latest getting the Platinum (I believe) no Glitches on my end, pretty amazing game, working on DLC right now.

It seems DLC's are glitched due to the "Multiple Sessions" thing, for some players a few trophies didn't pop proper way and for me as well, played a lot and so far no 5.000.000 points trophy (Dedication to the cause) yet and the retribution trophies popped in a weird way (Hot head first and some minutes later Retribution master) so yeah, DLC's one seems to be glitched.

Keep in my mind that is easy to miss out some trophies if you pay no attention or if you die too much and you forget to do the whole process again, my suggestion is: Focus on beating the game in the hardest difficult getting some gold medals in the process and then clean up eveything.

Edited by NajiLionheart

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I just noticed, been playing this game and "Shown the ropes trophy" which is basically tutorial didn't pop.

Edit: seems like the guide didn't add that this specific trophy can be missed I guess, not missable per se.

From true achievements:

"NOTE: This achievement can be missed! Make sure you finish the whole fight/tutorial

To get this achievement you'll have to make your way through the Prologue and through Mission 1. Once those two are complete then you'll start out Mission 2 with fighting your dad in a boxing ring. This essentially teaches you all the moves in the game. A tutorial so to say. All you have to do is complete this simple tutorial/fight and you'll get this achievement.

I, for one, missed this achievement my first time playing the game through. You can opt to skip the tutorial by just simply going to the corner of the boxing ring and hitting "A" to ring the bell. DO NOT DO THIS! That will end the tutorial and you will not get the achievement. If you do this, however, you can simply replay the 2nd mission and get the achievement"

So i guess I rang the bell before it was due time lol

Edited by MAUSZX