Spamming Zangief's Double Lariat possible solution for the Back From Hell (Survival Mode - Hell Difficulty) trophy?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a curious question about the Back From Hell trophy. Is it possible to Spam the Zangief's Double Lariat Move to Complete Survival Mode in Hell Difficulty to get the Back From Hell trophy easily? At both Street Fighter IV (Original) and Super Street Fighter IV/Ultra Street Fighter IV, Spamming the Zangief's Double Lariat Move was very useful to get both Complete the Arcade in Highest Difficulty and Defeating Gouken in Highest Difficulty trophies. Can someone tell me that if it's possible to Spam the Zangief's Double Lariat Move to get the Back From Hell trophy easily? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

15 minutes ago, SoraxTidus said:

Is it possible to Spam the Zangief's Double Lariat Move to Complete Survival Mode in Hell Difficulty to get the Back From Hell trophy easily?

No. Spamming jump-in combos works pretty consistent though. But you'll probably still die occasionally. Thankfully you can buyback and continue using fight money. Also you can backup you save onto USB drive or PS+. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, nooitzben said:

Crossing up the computer in survival mode really helps out in completing this challenge

I don't understand how it works for getting the hardest trophy. Can you teach me how to do it? (How does it work?)

The best strategy I know is spam Rashid's Eagle Spike. It should be easy enough.

Do like the video bellow:

There are other moves that work well as spam. These 3 bellow are good examples:

Agail's nitro charge:

Vega's wall dive:

Guile's double fireball: