Game keeps disconnecting.. Any work around?

AtaraxicDream

So I decided to come back to this game and try to self boost again it using 4 ps3s. Every 30 seconds it tells me I've been disconnected from the server. Sometimes it signs me out of PSN completely with the error code 8002AD37. I have tried resetting my modem and router but it still has this problem. I was able to rent a server and set it up but I can't stay connected long enough to even get my alts in and start. Has anyone come across this issue and is there a solution or should I just wait for it to pass?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same issue. I thought it was my internet that was bad but I can relate to what you are saying because I have the same issue. I played a shit ton of Hardline on both PS3 and PS4 and I just recently got this problem on PS3 (for about a month or so). You confirming having the same issue that I have just confirms that there is a problem with their servers. 

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Only 1 specific mode was shutdown, thus rendering 1 trophy unobtainable - the Plat and all other trophies remain obtainable.

Thanks for the reply.. I was about to go to a bookoff and buy the game..

Edit: Which mode was it? And which trophy?

There's no warning about any of that on the Hard line page..

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

It's "test your mettle" from the getaway dlc and the mode was competitive which got shutdown in Dec a few years ago. A lot of us were aware of this and made it the first trophy we got. Decided to come back & and now the game is barely functioning. I tried it at my gf's apartment and it worked fine so it could be my connection

UPDATE: I tried putting two of my machines on WiFi and two on cable instead of all 4 being on cable and it was stable enough to run matches. Hope this helps.

Edited by AtaraxicDream
Update

• 2 months later...

I started encountering a similar issue right now and had no prior issues when I played last month. Always an auto sign out and error 8002AD37 when loading into a populated game. I can load into empty games very briefly before I get signed out. Possibly a hacker tagged my account and blocked me from getting in like Black Ops 2 but I'm not sure if there are mod menus like that for this game. My internet connection is good and the games I'm trying to enter are full of players so it's not affecting everyone. I'm still trying to figure our what's causing this but my hopes aren't high I'll be able to play the multiplayer again.

Edited by Nonstopmax