Obtainable "Unobtainable" Trophies

MrBuggyDoo

While most the of the trophies are unobtainable through normal methods they're are still trophies you can get through private matches and boosting. If you didn't know, trophies that can be completed in a single match are still available to be unlocked. So trophies like Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, where you have to trap a counselor in a trap 13 times, can be done using a Jason with extra traps in a private match with 2X the starting weapons and half the damage, while the counselor has 2X health and a bunch of medical sprays. I'm going to continue seeing if other trophies such as jumping through 99 closed windows are possible to get, though I doubt it. You probably can't get the platinum with this but it still helps to lower your unearned trophies. 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12512-friday-the-13th-trophy-guide  

list of trophies I've gotten recently despite this guide saying they're unobtainable 

It's a Trap - Trap Jason with a bear trap 13 times.
Voodoo Doll - Hit counselors with throwing knives 13 times.

Eenie Meenie Miney Mo - Successfully trap a counselor 13 times.

Slam Jam - Stop the car 13 times as Jason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Treilio said:

Can you test if Flaring Up - Hit Jason 13 times with a flare gun is possible? I noticed the other guide lists it as unattanable and the other guide does not. 

Flaring Up Trophy • Friday the 13th • PSNProfiles.com

several players got it after the update, I believe there is a perk that allows you to start with 2, with some friends, they can start with 2 too and drop it for you, and you can even search for more around the map

• Like 3

On 12/1/2023 at 8:04 AM, MrBuggyDoo said:

While most the of the trophies are unobtainable through normal methods they're are still trophies you can get through private matches and boosting. If you didn't know, trophies that can be completed in a single match are still available to be unlocked. So trophies like Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, where you have to trap a counselor in a trap 13 times, can be done using a Jason with extra traps in a private match with 2X the starting weapons and half the damage, while the counselor has 2X health and a bunch of medical sprays. I'm going to continue seeing if other trophies such as jumping through 99 closed windows are possible to get, though I doubt it. You probably can't get the platinum with this but it still helps to lower your unearned trophies. 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12512-friday-the-13th-trophy-guide  

list of trophies I've gotten recently despite this guide saying they're unobtainable 

It's a Trap - Trap Jason with a bear trap 13 times.
Voodoo Doll - Hit counselors with throwing knives 13 times.

Eenie Meenie Miney Mo - Successfully trap a counselor 13 times.

Slam Jam - Stop the car 13 times as Jason.

Well dammit if I ever listen to that guy again. Someone else told me that there was an issue with them unlocking so I do really appreciate you making this known that it’s not actually an issue.

On 12/1/2023 at 8:15 AM, HuntingFever said:

You had better let @NoMoreUpdates know about this in the Guide's comments section if you haven't already.

Thank you for the tag - got my attention for sure. Will be updating the guide asap.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2023 at 11:49 PM, EnGenaro said:

several players got it after the update, I believe there is a perk that allows you to start with 2, with some friends, they can start with 2 too and drop it for you, and you can even search for more around the map

Thank you for this information! Guide has been updated!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Shouldn't the trophies for playing 500 & 1000 matches (as counsellors & Jason) be listed as unattainable? Because unless you were sitting at 499/999 you can't get them.

Right?

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, they should be unattainble. Just an oversight on my end lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...