Guns up cant access attack friend base

GeorgieBeast

19 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

For me I couldn't see any of my friends bases until they had attacked me first lol. What I did was create other accounts, got them to attack me and then I could attack them. Hope this helps

Someone added me to get the trophy, and they've just messaged to say they have just attacked mine. I've just checked and same message. I cant access the tab. You know on war and then it takes you to random bases on the map and you press L or R 1 to go to friends bases? Yeah i press that and it just comes up with a message saying network error please check network connection and restart game. I've not been able to access this screen once yet. Otherwise everything else works and I've got every other trophy except that one. I've tried it loads on different days and I've done all sorts to try to see if it works, with network settings etc to no avail. 

7 minutes ago, GeorgieBeast said:

Someone added me to get the trophy, and they've just messaged to say they have just attacked mine. I've just checked and same message. I cant access the tab. You know on war and then it takes you to random bases on the map and you press L or R 1 to go to friends bases? Yeah i press that and it just comes up with a message saying network error please check network connection and restart game. I've not been able to access this screen once yet. Otherwise everything else works and I've got every other trophy except that one. I've tried it loads on different days and I've done all sorts to try to see if it works, with network settings etc to no avail. 

Strange, I'm not sure what else to suggest I'm afraid but it was really finicky