How active is the online

erwint0920

For the only fully MP trophy-Base MP is pretty active. The game has crossplay between PS/Xbox/PC so still plenty of players to be found (Thanks to PC). 

For the 2 invasion trophies- Also, no shortage of people, If you have invasions on, you will be invaded. If you try to invade, you will find people. This is sooo much easier boosted though. 

Survival missions- You can technically do SP, but good luck. Every time I check there are at least a 1/2 dozen games going. Usually 10+As long as you join before the end, the game will count towards the 3 you need. 

Crossplay really helps this games numbers. 

• 5 weeks later...

Got the Platinum recently and had no issues finding a match for the one trophy that requires you to play one multiplayer game mode. Boosted the invasion trophies with my kid but likely could have done it with public invasions. For Survival I did it solo on Civilian difficulty which was generally easy aside from some tense encounters in the final couple of rounds, with each game lasting around 50 minutes give or take.

The one thing I will say about solo survival is don’t be afraid to lose the zone if things get too hairy, especially if you’re in a spot with bad cover options. You’ve got the whole map to play with so it’s easier to run far away and pick the enemies off in small groups rather than dying and having to start over. The only downside of losing the base is that you lose the resupply crates for that area, but there’s so many enemies that you can easily loot them for ammo or supplies, and if you need some time to loot just leave one enemy alive at the end of the round and get things sorted out before proceeding to the next round. Also don’t hesitate to booby-trap enemy corpses, even if you’re moving on to the next zone. They don’t despawn and you’d be surprised how many kills you can get from enemies stepping on traps or mines while they’re running to wherever you might be.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...