Any way to obtain the online trophies fast?

torito2409

I have achieved the driving lessons trophies but I have never played Online. I can play for 3 hours a day, is it possible? I want to know how many time the online trophies require. I am thinking on only doing them and then doing the platinum peacefully. Thanks!

Edited by torito2409

You need to drive in 322 races, which only go every 20min. At best, you can do three an hour (assuming no disconnections). 3hrs a day = 9 races. That is 36 days. 

But you also need to set a decent enough time to get 65 poles. And you need to win 91 of the 322 races. People are going to be getting increasingly desperate to win, so that won't be easy. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, torito2409 said:

I have achieved the driving lessons trophies but I have never played Online. I can play for 3 hours a day, is it possible? I want to know how many time the online trophies require. I am thinking on only doing them and then doing the platinum peacefully. Thanks!

To be honest, unless you are good at racing games finishing the online trophies within that time will be difficult. 

• Like 3

I am also level 20. I am so sad the severs shutting down 😔

Is there a way to make more races a day? I could play more than 3 hours a day, but degrading that far for a platinum... You know, I have friends and high school, and that stuff (Untul christmas break)

Thanks for the help anyway. Also, do you know any way of obtaining a platinum with closed servers? I want a Need for Speed ps3 platinum so bad!!

On 12/10/2023 at 2:59 PM, NeuralPotato said:

To be honest, unless you are good at racing games finishing the online trophies within that time will be difficult. 

On 12/10/2023 at 3:58 PM, NeuralPotato said:

XP can be earned in local races. There's a macro, described in another thread, that lets you afk the grind. 

I heard of the macro. Im not gonna lie, im not specially good, but i think i can maybe compete.

On 12/13/2023 at 6:27 PM, hore said:

FWIW, I got all 65 poles and 91 wins in just 7 days, but I also played far more than 3h per day. I also AFK'd level 50 by leaving my PS4 on for a week or so

How did you AFK it, out of interest?

I'm using an elastic band on Blue Moon Oval, but I have to press X between races because i couldn't get the macro to work

18 minutes ago, Incognito_D said:

How did you AFK it, out of interest?

I'm using an elastic band on Blue Moon Oval, but I have to press X between races because i couldn't get the macro to work

Fortunately I like to document these things, so I have it pre-typed.

TL;DR: Spam X and O (O slower than X) so that it advances the post-match menus and immediately restarts.

Spoiler

AFK XP Macro (16,896 XP and $768,000 per hour)

1. Requirements:
    • CronusMAX/ZEN
    • Level 20 to unlock Pro League
    • $1M to buy McLaren F1 '94, though other N600-N800 cars may work too.
      • Fastest way for XP/Money seems to be Circuit Experiences. Alternatively, try this method in lower leagues.
  2. Buy the McLaren F1 '94 (EU -> UK -> McLaren).
  3. Change assists:
    • Transmission: automatic
    • ABS: Full
    • All other assists OFF.
    • In Advanced Settings, set Steering Sensitivity to 1 (this should be the default anyway).
  4. Rebind controls:
    • Ensure steering is set to left analog stick (this is the default).
    • Ensure X isn't set to any intrusive inputs. The default is Shift Up, which is fine.
    • Set L1 to accelerate.
    • Set O to "N/A".
  5. Enter league: From the main menu: Campaign -> GT League -> Professional League -> Premium Sports Lounge -> Race 1 (Blue Moon Bay Speedway) -> Select your car.
  6. Avoid LaFerrari: When you get to the pre-match lobby, you'll see the list of cars you'll be facing. If you see "LaFerrari", back out and re-enter the lobby until it's gone - this car is too fast.
  7. Tune car: Go into Car Settings. The goal is to get our car to N700 rating for bigger payouts.
    • Power Ratio %: 117
    • Weight Reduction Ratio %: 87

(You'll need to spend mileage points to level these up)

• Traction Control: 0
  • Tires: Racing: Super Soft (both tires)
  • Transmission: Fully Customized
  • Transmission Top Speed (Auto Set): 330 km/h
  1. Start Race and play macro "CS1 49s FULL AFK" on loop. You get 3,520 XP and $160k per race.
  • You need 2,343,707 XP from 0 to 50, which translates to ~139h.

How the macro works

• The base macro is just holding accelerate (L1) while steering slightly to the right, causing your car to gently hug the wall. This required manually starting the next race.
  • The challenge of full AFK stems from the post-match results menus. Here's what the flow looks like:
    1. Press X or O several times to advance some menus.
    2. Press O to advance the final menu, returning you to the pre-match lobby.
    3. The cursor defaults to the "Start Race" button. But since the left stick must be tilted at all times (and unfortunately Steering cannot be rebinded to the right analog stick), the cursor will very quickly move somewhere else. Furthermore, pressing O moves the cursor to "Exit" button.
  • The fully AFK macro works around these issues by turboing X very fast, and pressing O every couple of seconds. Rapid X inputs ensure "Start Race" is pressed ASAP, and the cooldown between O inputs ensures the cursor never moves to "Exit".
Edited by hore
  • Like 1